Help for refugees.

First you need to find yourself a black master, and become a good slut, learn to serve the guys well. Then your master can rent you for money. I like it so much. When I see that the master gives money for sex with me and he is satisfied, I am happy!

Yes I need a Black Master I must have a strong dominant Black man to train me and teach me. It would make me feel good to have money paid to fuck me. I need to become a real good slut but I only want black I swore to myself I will never be with a white guy again. Well Jerome made me say that over and over when he was fucking me. And now I don't want no white tiny dick

I think that you can find yourself a black master. It will be very good for you. He must be strict with you and sometimes rude to train you well. But you will be grateful for what he will teach you.

His dick is really big and it hurt and I like pulled away...he grabbed me a slappped my face four or five times until I was crying then he threw me in my stomach and fucked me so hard he was so angry. I came so much and begged him not to stop

Learning whores for black is difficult and sometimes painful. I know this, but now I am happy and grateful to my mom for the fact that he taught me well. Black always loves very hard sex.

I'm not mad at hit for hitting me should have...I should never pull away from a Black mans cock he taught me that I'm grateful to him I was acting like a spoiled privileged white cunt

• Dislike
Reactions: LSG
You get slaps too...does it make you feel good when he hits you...it made me feel like Jerome really cares about me and wants me to be the best slut he's ever had

Yes. Of course, I got a lot of slaps and blows to the pore. Training is difficult and painful, but now I am a well-educated and obedient slut for blacks. The master doesn’t need to explain anything to me, at the club he just might have told me - suck those guys, and I will immediately go up to them and kneel before them and get myself out of the pants of the dick.

Back