Help for refugees.

It's his dick he's huge it makes me his slave it stretches me so much I've never been with a man like him. He said he's gonna change me make me a N I gger slut
He talks a lot while fucking me always some control pushing me to say bad things about white people especially men even my dad he had me say my dad has a lil dick and should be beaten up by blacks and I said it over and over for him. He stayed so huge so hard I loved it

Yes. Of course, I got a lot of slaps and blows to the pore. Training is difficult and painful, but now I am a well-educated and obedient slut for blacks. The master doesn’t need to explain anything to me, at the club he just might have told me - suck those guys, and I will immediately go up to them and kneel before them and get myself out of the pants of the dick.
I love your life your my angel

Maybe he's making me his slave without telling me directly I mean he is changing me so much I love the way I'm starting to see things.
I don't wear panties anymore he made me throw them all out. He said a white slut don't wear pantues EVER

Yes, I also do not wear underwear for a long time. This is the law for white whores, they should always be available very quickly. Did he not offer you to other black guys?

Yes I have been with him and his friend mark...last weekend he slapped he so hard I dropped to my knees in front of mark. I was suppose to suck mark I wasn't fast enough he slapped me pushed me down and ****** my face on marks dick humiliating talk about me being a worthless white trash bitch

Sounds like he is training me...he he I'm so proud I'll prove to him I can do everything he wants I'll become the best slut all the black men will cum to this pussy

Thanks again, I am very glad that I found my place in my life. Now I am a good, educated and obedient slut for blacks!

Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
Yes SWEET dreams...are me seeing you among them

Back