Help for cucks!!

I think we all know our wives and what it may take to broach the topic. In my case it would have to be her idea to bring to me or raise it up in conversation. If i do it i know she will think its a quid pro quo for me to sleep around which i dont want at all.

Ive been looking on line to see where i can put her email address and for her to receive routine articles or stories or advertisements durring the day to get her thinking of possibilities of trying anything new sexually to start a dialogue. If i find something ill post it here. Glad im not alone in wanting this for her. Thanks

Hey cucks and women who cuck them, here is an article that discusses how common this fantasy is and how one should not be embarrassed, which I am finding by my conversations with cucks, is a big thing. Article also discusses that 1/3 of women surveyed had a cuckold fantasy too. You may not be as far a way as you think and if there are any woman who want to cuck their guy, 58% of men have this fantasy. Let's make it happen. Need to chat and move forward, let me know?

Here is an excerpt from the article: These survey results turn the historical idea of an ashamed, emasculated cuckold on its head. Instead of being something to be embarrassed about, the researchers say that cuckold fantasies can be about sexual liberation and empowerment.

“Overall, our research found that for the most part, cuckolding tends to be a positive fantasy and behavior,” Ley told CNN. “It doesn’t appear to be evidence of disturbance, of an unhealthy relationship, or of disregard for one’s partner.”

Here is a great article talking about the science of the benefits and history of human sexuality when it comes to having more than one sex partner. Your thoughts may not be as out there as you and others may think, when one looks at history. It may just be about breaking down barriers and more sharing with your lady, so she shares herself with a lover and everyone can win. https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200320-why-people-can-love-more-than-one-person

From a U.S. study, guess what the #1 fantasy of men and women was? Having multiple partners by far. Cucks, you and your lady may not be as far a way as you think on getting yourself cucked. What's been your roadblock thus far? Let's see if we can get you over the hump so your lady gets what she needs and you get your cucky needs met. Ready, set, let me know if I can assist you?

Been hearing from quite a few cucks who are in the process of getting cucked and looking for some advice. A few have followed advice and have had their lady cuck them. I love it. Others are so happy to share their excitement in becoming a cuck. I hope to hear from more women and couples.

Hey cucks and women who cuck them, here is an article that discusses how common this fantasy is and how one should not be embarrassed, which I am finding by my conversations with cucks, is a big thing. Article also discusses that 1/3 of women surveyed had a cuckold fantasy too. You may not be as far a way as you think and if there are any woman who want to cuck their guy, 58% of men have this fantasy. Let's make it happen. Need to chat and move forward, let me know?

Here is an excerpt from the article: These survey results turn the historical idea of an ashamed, emasculated cuckold on its head. Instead of being something to be embarrassed about, the researchers say that cuckold fantasies can be about sexual liberation and empowerment.

“Overall, our research found that for the most part, cuckolding tends to be a positive fantasy and behavior,” Ley told CNN. “It doesn’t appear to be evidence of disturbance, of an unhealthy relationship, or of disregard for one’s partner.”

Great info

Back