Help for cucks!!

I hope it continues to workout well for all parties involved. I am happy to see you accept your inability to properly take care of your lady.

I love it!!
In all cases, cheating is not about cuckolding about the fact that the husband cannot provide high-quality sex or anything else!
In my humble opinion, the wife (or even the husband) often needs something new, something different in addition to the usual and often considered safe factor.
It is very possible that my ex-girlfriend made our relationship unilaterally and discretely open precisely because of the novelty, which caused us to lose trust in each other, even though we had amazingly huge "sex battles" with each other! We tried many things, but he decided differently!

On the occasion of our last sex, he satisfied me orally and swallowed every drop of my sperm because I demanded it, and he did it in a powerfully excited and submissive way. Due to the ******* of dominance, I felt the fact of cheating was less humiliating, but rather viewed it as a kind of exoticism, and the intoxicating feeling of "now I own you, you cock-sucking whore" pervaded me.

Of course, the mutual, morally legalized cheating that forms the basis of the swinger lifestyle has a different emotional effect on a husband / wife than when it happens without their will and blessing and they are only faced with the harsh facts!
However, there are people with a masochistic spirit, for whom physical and/or mental pain causes excitement and a high degree of satisfaction!

Quite a lot of women and men in the world used to consciously and/or indirectly cuckold their partner in a heterosexual or even bisexual/homosexual way, because human beings are instinctively polygamous. Monogamy is a matter of emotional choice, not automatic behavior.
In some of the cases, it really is a question of a quality exchange, because the lady/gentleman considers their current partner to be boring in some way, uncritical in terms of criticism, and therefore wants a sexual alternative.

Example: For a woman who does not want to have sex with her husband, who is obese due to poor quality nutrition and alcohol consumption, it is necessary to satisfy her physical desires, so she secretly looks for a lover, who could be the black neighbor who sees something wrong with his wife's behavior, so these two people want to live out the desires, and they can do this with each other's help, and when the opportunity arises, they will do it. In one married couple, the white lady is the cuckoldress, and in the other married couple, the black man is the cheater.

In other cases, the relationship works extremely well (including sexual life), but for the lady/gentleman somewhere (workplace, swimming pool, gym, library, etc.) there is another person who physically and to some extent emotionally has such an influence, that a particularly strong desire has developed for sexual intercourse with another person.

Example: A middle-aged white middle-class married couple with a sporty lifestyle, where both the lady and the gentleman are quite attractive. The lady is a math teacher who has a secret sexual relationship with the black physics teacher who also leads a sporty lifestyle. The husband is a corporate middle manager who has a secret and regular two-person orgy with his Korean-born secretary.

What I meant was, it might be enough for her, but don't your feelings matter at all in your relationship? You wouldn't have mentioned it to her if you weren't interested in it happening .
Oh course my feeling matter but I also respect hers, also she know how turned on I get when she tells me about other guys fucking her or guys hitting on her

Oh course my feeling matter but I also respect hers, also she know how turned on I get when she tells me about other guys fucking her or guys hitting on her
Many times when a partner says " your more than enough for me " that is the end of it. Where as it's always worth discussing why they suggested it,, as it's not always the guy thinking she isn't satisfied by him. Often thee is other reasons, which she is unaware of if they don't discuss further.

Many times when a partner says " your more than enough for me " that is the end of it. Where as it's always worth discussing why they suggested it,, as it's not always the guy thinking she isn't satisfied by him. Often thee is other reasons, which she is unaware of if they don't discuss further.
She know it turns me on the thought of watching her have sex with others, she also knows it turns me on knowing she has fucked a lot of guys before me

Normalizing cuckolding would be a great result! All of us will win, cucks, wives and Bulls
I think you are correct with more exposure in the media, which is starting to happen, and more dialogue like this, things are moving in the right direction. New relationship views are developing.

My goal is to help this along as best I can by both posting here and consulting with those who are interested.

I think you are correct with more exposure in the media, which is starting to happen, and more dialogue like this, things are moving in the right direction. New relationship views are developing.

My goal is to help this along as best I can by both posting here and consulting with those who are interested.
Thank for your dedication! I would love to do the same

Back