Help for cucks!!

This is 100% true. We aren't like in extreme cucking. And husbands need to know it doesn't make you less of a person to be in a cuckold relationship. My wife and I have had our ups and downs, but we pursued the lifestyle in an effort to spice it up..Our sex life has gotten ten times better since. She has a black boyfriend from Nashville she sees regularally and we have a normal personal life, its just discreet side fun
I agree. It seems like too many guys worry about what being a cuck makes them? Well depending on what one's goals, it makes them nothing more or less than a guy (cuck) who is open to their lady having the most pleasure she can have. Hopefully there are other aspects of a cucks life that is as normal as everyone else.

Since I have been sharing information about helping cucks, I have been contacted by quite a few cucks, looking for answers, wanting to share, wanting to be free. I had a cuck tell me today about how him and his wife are professionals and known in their community. He knew he was inadequate and wanted her to be satisfied. She found a black lover that pounds the ******* out of her, and he now he is both excited and scared that someone may find out and it gets him all cucked up. lol

Yes, those who are brave enough to discuss it with their partners certainly enjoy the lifestyle.
I had two girlfriends who either weren't brave enough and/or weren't able to express their thoughts and feelings and/or were just narcissistic psychopaths. I was 28 when I had my first girlfriend, and 31 with my second. We communicated a lot (mainly on my initiative) about the fact that the desires of a person living in a relationship can change over time due to external factors. As a result, I mentally prepared myself for the fact that one day they would like to experience some "special" desires, because they had reached the end of a psychological process. I like psychology and for That reason I really dealt with sexual psychology a lot, and because of that nothing really would have been a shock to me.

I also recommended sexual openness to my second girlfriend, because she became interested in my the swinger lifestyle, and I read many articles on sexual psychology on websites related to domestic (Hungarian) swinger clubs and the swinger lifestyle itself, and I watched swinger-themed videos alone and with my girlfriend. There was a time when the swinger video played during sex, and it apparently had an exciting effect on him.

Personally, I was thinking of a couple like us who, based on the principle of gradation, would have taught us to enjoy sex before each other, sex with partner swapping and then group sex. He was excited by the idea of being sexually open, but when I mentioned the possibility of having sex with a couple, he took a "movie break". He simply became stubborn and did not even want to answer my most calmly formulated question. He led and denied. Somewhere inside I felt that he was not being honest with me, even though he knew very well that he could have presented his own point of view on sexual openness. He simply did not have to fear any kind of physical and/or emotional atrocity, because I would have remained calm, and if the difference of opinion between the two of us had been too great when it came to sex, we would have parted in peace at best.

I found out that he was cheating on me by an absolute accident, and it turned out to be true. She regularly cheated with at least two men, while there was absolutely no need for this. If that was his wish, he could have discussed it with me, and according to the "rules of the game" we agreed upon, I would also have had the opportunity to have sex with another woman, or we would have separated peacefully. That's why the breakup turned out to be ugly, which took quite a toll on me emotionally, because the trust between us ended. He even moved out of town because he hurt many other people besides me, but I only got information about this later from independent sources.

The essence of the story is that even women with civilized husbands/boyfriends (but this is also true for some men) do not dare or want to communicate their changed sexual needs to their partner, even though many marriages and partnerships could be saved this way! It's a waste !

I had two girlfriends who either weren't brave enough and/or weren't able to express their thoughts and feelings and/or were just narcissistic psychopaths. I was 28 when I had my first girlfriend, and 31 with my second. We communicated a lot (mainly on my initiative) about the fact that the desires of a person living in a relationship can change over time due to external factors. As a result, I mentally prepared myself for the fact that one day they would like to experience some "special" desires, because they had reached the end of a psychological process. I like psychology and for That reason I really dealt with sexual psychology a lot, and because of that nothing really would have been a shock to me.

I also recommended sexual openness to my second girlfriend, because she became interested in my the swinger lifestyle, and I read many articles on sexual psychology on websites related to domestic (Hungarian) swinger clubs and the swinger lifestyle itself, and I watched swinger-themed videos alone and with my girlfriend. There was a time when the swinger video played during sex, and it apparently had an exciting effect on him.

Personally, I was thinking of a couple like us who, based on the principle of gradation, would have taught us to enjoy sex before each other, sex with partner swapping and then group sex. He was excited by the idea of being sexually open, but when I mentioned the possibility of having sex with a couple, he took a "movie break". He simply became stubborn and did not even want to answer my most calmly formulated question. He led and denied. Somewhere inside I felt that he was not being honest with me, even though he knew very well that he could have presented his own point of view on sexual openness. He simply did not have to fear any kind of physical and/or emotional atrocity, because I would have remained calm, and if the difference of opinion between the two of us had been too great when it came to sex, we would have parted in peace at best.

I found out that he was cheating on me by an absolute accident, and it turned out to be true. She regularly cheated with at least two men, while there was absolutely no need for this. If that was his wish, he could have discussed it with me, and according to the "rules of the game" we agreed upon, I would also have had the opportunity to have sex with another woman, or we would have separated peacefully. That's why the breakup turned out to be ugly, which took quite a toll on me emotionally, because the trust between us ended. He even moved out of town because he hurt many other people besides me, but I only got information about this later from independent sources.

The essence of the story is that even women with civilized husbands/boyfriends (but this is also true for some men) do not dare or want to communicate their changed sexual needs to their partner, even though many marriages and partnerships could be saved this way! It's a waste !
There are times when not any one person can satisfy all our wants and needs, be it sexual or otherwise.

In the case of sex, in many cases when the sex is good it is not talked about and when it is mediocre and/or worse, Forget about it!!

Yikes!!

There are times when not any one person can satisfy all our wants and needs, be it sexual or otherwise.

In the case of sex, in many cases when the sex is good it is not talked about and when it is mediocre and/or worse, Forget about it!!

Yikes!!
The breakup happened in 2015, since then I have had other partners.
I have deep respect for swinger couples, because they don't "walk on the forbidden" behind each other's backs, but they respect each other so much and are so intellectually developed that they communicate a lot and well about their desires and reach a consensus!
The marriages of such emotionally and intellectually developed ladies and gentlemen are among the most lasting relationships. This is simply a fact of sexual psychology. Unfortunately, my two ex-girlfriends (especially the second one) were not that kind of person, even though she had a brutally good figure and the sex with her was amazingly good. It is interesting that after the breakup we had a "sex fight" two more times. The second time she did something she had never done before: after her vaginal orgasm, she satisfied my cock with her mouth and swallowed my ejaculate!! It was a certain moral compensation for me, because I always wanted this from him, but he didn't give it ............... last sex!

That’s the thing. At first it’s such a sick feeling of someone else pleasing my wife. But if you heard the sounds. I can’t give her that so someone else can please her. Why not. I have her heart. One of them she is sobbing, that one hurt some since she was sobbing cause she feels so close to him. The other two he cums in her. Someone depositing their sperm and she willing to take it makes so unreal but so sexy. It’s like something so animalistic such as breeding is happening with some I share a bed with. Hate it. But love it. The first pic was just yesterday and the sounds were of her. I could only say *******, *******. This guy was an army neighbor. A little rougher, but he was turned on by her figure and face and willing to fuck him right there.
This is what it is all about.

That’s the thing. At first it’s such a sick feeling of someone else pleasing my wife. But if you heard the sounds. I can’t give her that so someone else can please her. Why not. I have her heart. One of them she is sobbing, that one hurt some since she was sobbing cause she feels so close to him. The other two he cums in her. Someone depositing their sperm and she willing to take it makes so unreal but so sexy. It’s like something so animalistic such as breeding is happening with some I share a bed with. Hate it. But love it. The first pic was just yesterday and the sounds were of her. I could only say *******, *******. This guy was an army neighbor. A little rougher, but he was turned on by her figure and face and willing to fuck him right there.
I know from my experience with some couples, doing some deep reading, and hearing from Cucks here, this is so familiar. But realizing that their is pleasure you can not bring her to bring out the best of her naughtiness, well sometimes it is just best to leave that to a good bull.

Surrender and be free. It only makes it better for all those involved.

I bet you relive it over and over but love the ******* out of it. Nice!!

Back