Help for cucks!!

I think you are correct with more exposure in the media, which is starting to happen, and more dialogue like this, things are moving in the right direction. New relationship views are developing.

My goal is to help this along as best I can by both posting here and consulting with those who are interested.
Sometimes I get frustrated because it doesnt seem like there is much I can do. Have to keep the spirit in mind though.

Sometimes I get frustrated because it doesnt seem like there is much I can do. Have to keep the spirit in mind though.
As the Rolling Stones sang, "We Can't Always Get What We Want," which at times like this could be quite sad. What approach or what have you tried. You can share here or inbox if you like.

1st I would like to thank those who have stopped by this post to read and comment. Also thanks to the cucks and couples that have reached out. I have had some good dialogue with you cucks. Love to talk with some females that either want to be cucked or cuck their partners.

In the mean time, here is another good read, including stats on how prevalent cuckolding is, and more reasons why. There's also some advice on how to move things forward.

1st I would like to thank those who have stopped by this post to read and comment. Also thanks to the cucks and couples that have reached out. I have had some good dialogue with you cucks. Love to talk with some females that either want to be cucked or cuck their partners.

In the mean time, here is another good read, including stats on how prevalent cuckolding is, and more reasons why. There's also some advice on how to move things forward.

One of the "cornerstones" of human nature is sexual multipartnership, which can also be called polygamy.
So, monogamy does not belong to the instincts that form the basis of human behavior, but is the result of an emotional choice. It is good if you are aware of this, and then this possible "misstep" can be emotionally processed to a certain extent. For this reason, it is possible that even in the best quality relationships, either party may have occasional or regular sex with other people.

Some people may not be aware of the facts of sexual psychology, but they can feel it deep inside, and this may be the reason, in addition to individual desires, for the spread of the lifestyle in the world.
For some people, one-sided cuckolding is attractive, for others, bilateral consensual cuckolding causes excitement and satisfaction. One-sided cuckolding includes legal cheating on the wife by the husband, but the majority most identify this lifestyle with cuckolding the husband.People belonging to the latter category will become regular guests of swinger clubs. It is an interesting fact that the relationship of married couples living the swinger lifestyle is one of the most stable!!

One of the "cornerstones" of human nature is sexual multipartnership, which can also be called polygamy.
So, monogamy does not belong to the instincts that form the basis of human behavior, but is the result of an emotional choice. It is good if you are aware of this, and then this possible "misstep" can be emotionally processed to a certain extent. For this reason, it is possible that even in the best quality relationships, either party may have occasional or regular sex with other people.

Some people may not be aware of the facts of sexual psychology, but they can feel it deep inside, and this may be the reason, in addition to individual desires, for the spread of the lifestyle in the world.
For some people, one-sided cuckolding is attractive, for others, bilateral consensual cuckolding causes excitement and satisfaction. One-sided cuckolding includes legal cheating on the wife by the husband, but the majority most identify this lifestyle with cuckolding the husband.People belonging to the latter category will become regular guests of swinger clubs. It is an interesting fact that the relationship of married couples living the swinger lifestyle is one of the most stable!!
When people are open and honest with themselves and others it is very liberating. Many have to get past guilt and shame of stepping out from societal norms.

When people are open and honest with themselves and others it is very liberating. Many have to get past guilt and shame of stepping out from societal norms.
The strongly conservative norm known as social conventions causes the phenomenon that guilt is associated with a sense of desire , which many people find difficult or impossible to overcome. This process is certainly influenced by the narrower and wider environment and its possible reaction in the event of a possible disclosure.

The strongly conservative norm known as social conventions causes the phenomenon that guilt is associated with a sense of desire , which many people find difficult or impossible to overcome. This process is certainly influenced by the narrower and wider environment and its possible reaction in the event of a possible disclosure.
Not just norms but also traumas inflicted due to those norms.

On the other hand, the World Wide Web gives people with a similar world view the opportunity to find each other even across national borders, which can mean a lot psychologically, because then people with "perverted" desires do not feel lonely or stupid, which promotes the feeling of liberation. . Sex can only be euphoric when released! I also had a relationship with a married couple here in Hungary, and believe me, there are quite a few people here too who want something different in the sexual field than the usual scheme!

Of course, the sexual openness resulting from a more liberal worldview should not be seen as a mandatory expectation towards other people either, but should be presented as an erotic alternative that can enrich the lives of ladies and gentlemen with additional happiness!!

On the other hand, the World Wide Web gives people with a similar world view the opportunity to find each other even across national borders, which can mean a lot psychologically, because then people with "perverted" desires do not feel lonely or stupid, which promotes the feeling of liberation. . Sex can only be euphoric when released! I also had a relationship with a married couple here in Hungary, and believe me, there are quite a few people here too who want something different in the sexual field than the usual scheme!

Of course, the sexual openness resulting from a more liberal worldview should not be seen as a mandatory expectation towards other people either, but should be presented as an erotic alternative that can enrich the lives of ladies and gentlemen with additional happiness!!
This is true and why so many are here on this site and why I am trying to navigate a shift.

This is true and why so many are here on this site and why I am trying to navigate a shift.
If you do more thorough research, you will come face to face with the fact that women, men, couples are looking for "playmates" in every country in the world, in the most diverse sexual topics, where there is an erotic matchmaking website on the Internet.
For some, IR sex is the pinnacle of human eroticism, others swear by bisexuality, still others prefer sex with fat or bodybuilding women.......................................and the line continues as long as the mixture of human creativity and desire lasts!

If you do more thorough research, you will come face to face with the fact that women, men, couples are looking for "playmates" in every country in the world, in the most diverse sexual topics, where there is an erotic matchmaking website on the Internet.
For some, IR sex is the pinnacle of human eroticism, others swear by bisexuality, still others prefer sex with fat or bodybuilding women.......................................and the line continues as long as the mixture of human creativity and desire lasts!
And this has been the case since the Dawn of Humans now there are just more resources and connections to let people know like in the case of Cuckolding, there is "really" nothing wrong, if all parties are good.

How about we say religion in general. We could go on about the Catholic Church all day.
True! I just wanted to present a single example of limitation and hypocrisy. It is an interesting psychological phenomenon that in the field of religions, polytheistic and animistic (close to nature) mythologies are tolerant of sexual alternatives, since the founders of these religions endowed their gods with their own characteristics. In these religions, sex is not only a source of pleasure for individuals, but also a very strong community-building and community-sustaining *******!

True! I just wanted to present a single example of limitation and hypocrisy. It is an interesting psychological phenomenon that in the field of religions, polytheistic and animistic (close to nature) mythologies are tolerant of sexual alternatives, since the founders of these religions endowed their gods with their own characteristics. In these religions, sex is not only a source of pleasure for individuals, but also a very strong community-building and community-sustaining *******!
Let's move past the faults and there are many and assist those who are on this path.

Let's move past the faults and there are many and assist those who are on this path.
That's right! Based on our own individual experiences and knowledge of sexual psychology, we should be empathetic and helpful towards others. With this, we can build a more livable and peaceful world!
A question really excites my mind. Maybe you can answer that!
In your opinion, what percentage of black couples are open to unilateral/bilateral cuckolding in the company of white and/or Asian men/couples??

I am hearing from quite a few cucks and a few couples. I can see there are some cuck wannabes but are afraid to bring the concept to their wife or lady. Well, nothing will ever happen if you don't get the conversation moving but I understand the fear. Once it's out there, it's out there. Whether you two act on things, she will know you are a cuck.

Having said that, I would like to hear from a few ladies on here of how your guys introduced this to you and how you responded and got to this point. You can share here or inbox me if you would like?

Last edited:
Back