Help! Dom husband turned sub?

lexi<3BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Any ladies have experience with a dom husband turning sub overtime. My husband has always been my original master, but he recently admitted that he wears an old pair of my tights when he masterbates sometimes. He says he like the way they feel against his skin.

That didn’t surprise me, but the fact that he also uses a small toy on his ass really did. He said he was curious how it felt but it didn’t really give him too much pleasure.

That didn’t concern me too, but I’ve also noticed that his cock immediately gets soft when he watches me play with my black toys or uses them on me. He actually has a large cock that is always hard and this is new behavior too.

So I’m just curious is my dom husband turning into a cuck or something? Anyone have experience with this?

emmm " not lady here" as u KNOW :bounce::bounce: , but with you at home I dont freaking fucking think your hubby would turn a cuck or something else .. Girl u would drive any Man so fucking horny n hard all the fucking 24 hrs around

emmm " not lady here" as u KNOW :bounce::bounce: , but with you at home I dont freaking fucking think your hubby would turn a cuck or something else .. Girl u would drive any Man so fucking horny n hard all the fucking 24 hrs around
Ain’t that the truth Lexi has a way of getting me hard every single day

I think it’s good to read some answers from a woman’s perspective since she asking the women in here if they ever seen this kind of behavior before but as a man if Lexi was my woman I’ll fuck her daily and hard :blackgreedy:

<3 You guys :lips::lips::lips:

Hmm sounds as tho alil off, but I think he's curious of anal sex performed on him or the feel of it, or even being pegged, maybe not accurate, but just a hunch or just saying.

Having your prostate stimulated while masturbating produces a completely different orgasm. When he cums it’s uncontrollable and almost violent. Like you with BBC that’s one thing you can’t do for him. Doesn’t mean he wants fucked in the ass though

Having your prostate stimulated while masturbating produces a completely different orgasm. When he cums it’s uncontrollable and almost violent. Like you with BBC that’s one thing you can’t do for him. Doesn’t mean he wants fucked in the ass though

Ahh I see. That sounds like it could be interesting for him, but I’m pretty sure he has no idea what he is doing or how to stimulate his prostate lol

Back