Help/Advice?

I realize I posted this in the wrong forum just a few minutes ago. Sorry for the double post.

Hello,

I'm wondering if I could get some help/advice from the community. My wife and I have been together for over 11 years. Our sex life has never been great, with the majority of issues coming from me (significant PE issues, performance anxiety, etc.), but it has gotten worse and worse as the years have gone on.

My wife has mentioned on a few occasions that she is sexually frustrated. We talk about it briefly, but we never seem to make any real changes to our lifestyle or put in any more effort. To be completely honest, I don't know the last time I saw or made her orgasm. It's been easily over a year, if not two or more years. Our sex life now is essentially her getting me off once a week or two and that's it.

I've had thoughts and fantasies about a cuckold lifestyle for a long time, but over the last year they've gotten even stronger. I honestly have zero clue what her reaction would be to bringing this up, so I'm looking for advice from you all on what I should do. Our sex life is so incredibly non-existent now that I'm not even sure it is redeemable. With that said, we're both pretty young still and I'd hate for us to just throw it the towel with so much life left ahead of us.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sit her down and see about having a conversation regarding your sexual life with her. Take your time and listen to her complaints.

@King Shango summed it up. Open and very honest and direct communication! There are plenty of hot wife couples out there and of many varieties. My wife and I play solo. I enjoy her still having an opportunity to feel wanted by other men and to experience new sexual situations.
I play w a hotwife. On many occasions it’s after her husband goes to bed. We have played as a 4some, but he won’t take his clothes off. The wife and I guess he has a very small cock. They have their own rules and seem to be very happy. Discuss what will make you both happy going forward.

I realize I posted this in the wrong forum just a few minutes ago. Sorry for the double post.

Hello,

I'm wondering if I could get some help/advice from the community. My wife and I have been together for over 11 years. Our sex life has never been great, with the majority of issues coming from me (significant PE issues, performance anxiety, etc.), but it has gotten worse and worse as the years have gone on.

My wife has mentioned on a few occasions that she is sexually frustrated. We talk about it briefly, but we never seem to make any real changes to our lifestyle or put in any more effort. To be completely honest, I don't know the last time I saw or made her orgasm. It's been easily over a year, if not two or more years. Our sex life now is essentially her getting me off once a week or two and that's it.

I've had thoughts and fantasies about a cuckold lifestyle for a long time, but over the last year they've gotten even stronger. I honestly have zero clue what her reaction would be to bringing this up, so I'm looking for advice from you all on what I should do. Our sex life is so incredibly non-existent now that I'm not even sure it is redeemable. With that said, we're both pretty young still and I'd hate for us to just throw it the towel with so much life left ahead of us.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
My advice, before you open your relationship up to "other" men, I would sit and think on your own. Do you know what makes your wife tick? do you know what makes her orgasm? do you know her fantasies? If not, and she has said she is unsatisfied...then you need to make the effort to sit down with her and just tell her, "I love you" and I want to please you. What turns you on? What makes you wet? When you think about sex, what do you wish would happen? Do you have a fantasy that is really erotic that you have never shared with me?

Back