Mecc4Fun

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hi, I am Mecca. Just a quick hello. I value honesty and open communication. I'm seeking a FLR with a local sub cuck who is loyal but I am open to other dynamics. Also looking to meet new people in the lifestyle. All I ask is you be detailed when you message me. Hi and hey doesn't give me much to go on.

Straight to the front of the line if you are Irish, ginger, with a BWC!!! Hey, a woman can dream...can't she?

Hi, I am Mecca. Just a quick hello. I value honesty and open communication. I'm seeking a FLR with a local sub cuck who is loyal but I am open to other dynamics. Also looking to meet new people in the lifestyle. All I ask is you be detailed when you message me. Hi and hey doesn't give me much to go on.

Straight to the front of the line if you are Irish, ginger, with a BWC!!! Hey, a woman can dream...can't she?
D6947043-DC90-46C3-9EC8-0A93913952C7.jpeg

To any white hubbys viewing this thread, I can attest that Mecc4 is a real person even though she has not verified yet.

Last edited:
To any white hubbys viewing this thread, I can attest that Mecc4 is a real person even though she has not verified yet.
Thanks so much. I'm not looking for hubbies tho. if they are married they can't be loyal to me. Open to play with couples once I find my cuck xox

Back