33M - Aspiring cuckold seeking long term, serious relationship

Hey there, thank you for checking out my post. I'm seeking an actual relationship. I don't think the cuckolding dynamic is anywhere near as fulfilling without a foundation of trust, communication and honesty that is built up between two partners. So, yes, while I am hoping to find a queen of spades, I also want to find my life partner and forever person.

For me, one of the biggest appeals of the cuckolding lifestyle is female empowerment. I'm very much a feminist and love the idea of my future partner taking the lead in our relationship. I want the dynamic to be about her and her pleasure. That said, I also don't want to be a pushover or doormat. Yes, there is a degree of humiliation present in this kind of relationship, but I also want there to be times when we can just be a normal couple and genuinely enjoy each other's company just doing normal vanilla stuff.

So if this sounds interesting to you, feel free to reach out. I'm located in Pennsylvania, but I'm open to long distance for the right person. Take care.

You at least know what a cuckold relationship is. Which is better than 99% of the cuckolds on this site. So I think you have a shot.
I have a cuckold serving me on telegram now daily, if you wanted to chat with him. Lmk

Back