Hello from Germany

Hi everybody,

I'm 22, white, from Germany. I am here because no sexual fantasy has ever turned me on as much as having a hotwife. I never had a girlfriend, but I'm dating, so things might change in the near future. I always loved women, sometimes I believe, although I think this is probably wrong and selfish, my feelings are more intense than others. In addition to that, I am the jealous kind of person. My feelings for women often were much too strong for me to handle, but I have improved. I have never been the kind of guy that's just fucking whatever he can; to me, women are princesses, something beautiful, something that you treat with respect and love. But I am not a weak person, I have strong opinions on most things, and I say them. I don't judge women for being "sluts". I don't judge them for looking for the best sex they can get, in fact, I think that is one of the things a woman should do.
I want to find a girl, which admires and loves my character and my emotionality. But I want her to experience this kind of rough, natural, intense, deep sexuality that I cannot give her. I want her to experience her limits.
I actually kind of think that this is my destiny. People have different abilities. In Germany, saying that people are different has become very unpopular. Never say that muslims differ from Germans, you would probably be misunderstood. But I have certain abilities, and others have others. I want to find a girl that explores her boundaries, but that keeps coming back to me.
I have something else to say. Lots of times, people in this forum talk about the wife/GF leaving the cuckold for the bull, or falling in love with him. Some try to establish rules to prevent that, others just hope it won't happen. What I think is: You cannot control this. Sex ist the strongest energy in humans, and being fucked like never before will make a girl fall in love. It is bound to happen, the only question is: When? Will she want to meet him alone? Yes, probably. Nobody can control this. Either she comes back, or not. Both is fine, because her lust is what this is all about.
I wonder how many relationships will fail before I'll find the girl that keeps coming back to me. It's going to be hard and painful to me, I guess. But that's okay, in this moment, I think, this is what I have to do.
Maybe, in a few months or years, I'll see things differently. Who knows?

Back