Hello from Dallas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by DFWNghtyCPL, Dec 21, 2011.

1. DFWNghtyCPL

DFWNghtyCPL New Member

My husband has this fantasy. I'm curious about it too. Would like to hear from other wives who have done this. How did it effect their marriage, etc. Thanks.

2. Carmen Gonzalez

Carmen Gonzalez Member

Hello
    Welcome here.
    I am not married yet and so far George knows nothing about Ron and me. I have had a bit of a tough time explaining of my new tattoos, but I am getting past that now, and I think George will accept them. I hope that sometime soon I can let George into all this, but not before I am as sure as possible that he will accept, as I do not wish to put my wedding or marriage in jeopardy.
    Carmen

blackmeat likes this.
  3. mac5489

mac5489 Well-Known Member

its made ours more exciting at least seuxlally .... shes found a guy she likes and feels comfortable with and i love watching her ....

mikeandsuzi likes this.
  4. sniffer

sniffer Member

u have done this before.....u just havnt told ur old man....u have been a whore before....

5. papas

papas New Member

6. guyfororal

guyfororal New Member

I have played with a few wives with the husband knowing or there to watch. Said it was part of their marriage. I played with one guys wife for over 2 years, it was a weekly thing He used to send her to my place and on weekends he came to watch me do 3sums with his wife and another female sex friend. In his case, he couldn't get an erection but said she always have a black lover since they were in college before he have that problem. Said it made their marriage stronger and helped since she had a strong sex drive. sure i they were posting, this they would say the same..

mikeandsuzi likes this.
  7. the dog

the dog Well-Known Member Gold Member

Venezuela
    Welcome! I am not a woman but I'm a bbc, and most cases nothing better than you and your husband share the same fantasy, so they give free rein to pleasure when making his fantasy a reality! closeness you had some black man who will manifest their attraction?

mikeandsuzi likes this.