Hello everyone!

CuckedNikki

Male
From
IL, US
Hi! My girlfriend had slowly been introducing a little bit of crossdressing into our bedroom for the last two months or so. I knew she was unsatisfied cause I'm pretty small down there, so I went with it to make her happy. Then one day when i had gotten dressed for her she asked if i'd be okay bringing another man into our bed. I guess i wanted her to be happy so i said yes. About a week later she said she found someone, I said okay. That weekend she brought him over and it turnef out to be this big, tall, muscular black man. I was immediately intimidated, which got a thousand times worse when he took his massive cock out.

I was like legit embarrased and humiliated to even take mine out at that point. We both started kissing on her but then at one pint he just kind of grabbed her and bent her over and started fucking her while i sort of just backed away. It was so obvious she was having her mind blown... so now fast forward three weeks and we decided to go on this site to explore further. Technically she said this should be my profile but we will both be on here

Hi! My girlfriend had slowly been introducing a little bit of crossdressing into our bedroom for the last two months or so. I knew she was unsatisfied cause I'm pretty small down there, so I went with it to make her happy. Then one day when i had gotten dressed for her she asked if i'd be okay bringing another man into our bed. I guess i wanted her to be happy so i said yes. About a week later she said she found someone, I said okay. That weekend she brought him over and it turnef out to be this big, tall, muscular black man. I was immediately intimidated, which got a thousand times worse when he took his massive cock out.

I was like legit embarrased and humiliated to even take mine out at that point. We both started kissing on her but then at one pint he just kind of grabbed her and bent her over and started fucking her while i sort of just backed away. It was so obvious she was having her mind blown... so now fast forward three weeks and we decided to go on this site to explore further. Technically she said this should be my profile but we will both be on here
IF that is true, you should verify as real as a couple. Until then, this is very suspect.

Back