Hello divorced for many years i am so addicted to give black males oral any where

Married Man looking for Married female or couple for cuck or threesome in Dallas, able to host in weekdays and daytime., Educated Working professional , clean , respectful and No drama and expect same also , with big and thick tool., all cuckold couple or married female or solo females are welcome onlt for dallas and near by areas

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-478265137_37669.1310644019.0.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-478265137_37669.1310644019.0.superphoto.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 67
  • photo-ffadult-r40-s2-478265137_37669.1314198481.0.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-478265137_37669.1314198481.0.superphoto.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 33
  • photo-ffadult-r30-s2-478265137_37669.1314198472.0.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r30-s2-478265137_37669.1314198472.0.superphoto.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 65
When did you start opening up those lovely legs? Is that only after you married your lovely man?
oh please.:ROFLMAO: when I was married??? Who do you think I am??? My sister??? Or my new DIL???:ROFLMAO:
I was just a month or so shy of my 18th birthday. I was all responsible, had birth control and I even told my mom.

Of course, being me, I told her by plopping my bc pills on the counter in front of her and saying, "I need these now." To get the full effect, I did this in the middle of a small friends and family gathering. The bitch DID NOT give me the response I was hoping for. She came back with a calm and collected response, "Thanks for letting me know, and thank you for being responsible." 😒

So not the response I was looking to get...................................

When I first got to college, I was rather lonely. I thought sex would fix that. I should have purchased stock in condom companies. At parties, the time between meeting a guy and my underwear off and bent over something was 10 minutes. It just made me more lonely.:cry:

oh please.:ROFLMAO: when I was married??? Who do you think I am??? My sister??? Or my new DIL???:ROFLMAO:
I was just a month or so shy of my 18th birthday. I was all responsible, had birth control and I even told my mom.

Of course, being me, I told her by plopping my bc pills on the counter in front of her and saying, "I need these now." To get the full effect, I did this in the middle of a small friends and family gathering. The bitch DID NOT give me the response I was hoping for. She came back with a calm and collected response, "Thanks for letting me know, and thank you for being responsible." 😒

So not the response I was looking to get...................................

When I first got to college, I was rather lonely. I thought sex would fix that. I should have purchased stock in condom companies. At parties, the time between meeting a guy and my underwear off and bent over something was 10 minutes. It just made me more lonely.:cry:
Isnt your new DIL married to your d? Why would she need birth control in that case. :)

Isnt your new DIL married to your d? Why would she need birth control in that case. :)
Sorry, I got 2 new DILs last year. You are correct in that one new DIL is married to my oldest girl. While we did not really see her getting married to another girl, we can't see it working any other way now. They go so well together............and when I say her name chatting sometimes, my daugh.ter's eyes light up. It's so sweet.:love:

My other DIL was a virgin on her wedding night. She married my oldest boy. What was interesting is she was willing to "give it up" once they were engaged. However, my so.n wanted her to be a virgin on their wedding night at this point. Guy bragging rights maybe????

So, neither DIL needed bc as one is married to a girl and the other wanted to have ki.ds right away. And, I have a wonderful grandchil.d on the way right now !!!!!🥰

Sorry, I got 2 new DILs last year. You are correct in that one new DIL is married to my oldest girl. While we did not really see her getting married to another girl, we can't see it working any other way now. They go so well together............and when I say her name chatting sometimes, my daugh.ter's eyes light up. It's so sweet.:love:

My other DIL was a virgin on her wedding night. She married my oldest boy. What was interesting is she was willing to "give it up" once they were engaged. However, my so.n wanted her to be a virgin on their wedding night at this point. Guy bragging rights maybe????

So, neither DIL needed bc as one is married to a girl and the other wanted to have ki.ds right away. And, I have a wonderful grandchil.d on the way right now !!!!!🥰
It must have been weird going into the room knowing she wouldn't be a virgin when you saw her in the morning at breakfast. What about s.on? Was he not virgin?

Back