Held my wife spread for a BBC

billrichard

Couple
We went to the old "Rhode Island connection" in Providence. This house party was in a very large house that had a bar/lounge area in the basement. My wife was dressed very slutty that night with short black skirt and see through top.
We were sitting on bar stools at the bar when Willie the host came in. He came over and started telling her how hot she looked. Seeing an opportunity, I reached around her and exposed her tits. Quickly Willie started fondling her tits rubbing and pinching her nipples as I kissed her neck and slid my hands up her short skirt.
In no time she was purring and had her head laid back against my chest. I now had her skirt up to her waist and my finger pulling her black panties aside. Seeing this Willie reached down and started rubbing her pussy, so I moved my hands to her tits and he started feeling and fingering her.
By now she is moaning and has already had her first orgasm.
Willie now unzipped his pants and took out his big black cock, and started rubbing it bareback against her swollen wet pussy lips. She immediately came again. He kept teasing her, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slit as she slid low on the stool pushing to get his thick cock into her hungry cunt.
After several orgasms and her squirming and rocking on her stool Willie finally started to slide his thick black cock into her now sopping wet cunt.
I now reached down and lifted her legs up and back so that she was wide open to Willies thrusts. As he pushed in balls deep she let out a scream as she had a huge shuddering orgasm.
She was now breathing in gasps, with willie pounding her hot wet snatch. The noise of her vocal lust had attracted a few other party goers who now stared on voyeuristically and fondled each other while watching my wife get thoroughly fucked.
Abruptly Willie started to Cum and wifey feeling his increased thrust and feeling his load now shooting deep into her belly let out a long loud scream and bucked her pelvis instinctively trying to get every inch of his black cock and feel every drop of hot cum. With that she collapsed in my arms head back and her legs still in the air exposing her now red dribbling cunny leaking a steady sream of Willies cum onto the floor. Pretty sure she had ******* for a few seconds. And when she did rouse she made no atempt to reposition and cover the wide open view of her cunt. Two guys stepped out of the shadows and stepped closer, they looked amusingly at her well used, sopping wet snatch. One guy told her she was "amazing" and that he would like the chance to play with her sometime. It wasnt crazy, but it sure was hot being so close to the action and seeing Willies big black cock pistoning into my wifes sweet pussy just inches away.
Pictures of how she was dressed that night.

Attachments​

• Image (43).jpg

Image (43).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 6

• Scan_0002.jpg

Scan_0002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6

• Scan_0009.jpg

Scan_0009.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 6

We went to the old "Rhode Island connection" in Providence. This house party was in a very large house that had a bar/lounge area in the basement. My wife was dressed very slutty that night with short black skirt and see through top.
We were sitting on bar stools at the bar when Willie the host came in. He came over and started telling her how hot she looked. Seeing an opportunity, I reached around her and exposed her tits. Quickly Willie started fondling her tits rubbing and pinching her nipples as I kissed her neck and slid my hands up her short skirt.
In no time she was purring and had her head laid back against my chest. I now had her skirt up to her waist and my finger pulling her black panties aside. Seeing this Willie reached down and started rubbing her pussy, so I moved my hands to her tits and he started feeling and fingering her.
Willie now unzipped his pants and took out his big black cock, and started rubbing it bareback against her swollen wet pussy lips. She immediately came again. He kept teasing her, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slit as she slid low on the stool pushing to get his thick cock into her hungry cunt.
After several orgasms and her squirming and rocking on her stool Willie finally started to slide his thick black cock into her now sopping wet cunt.
I now reached down and lifted her legs up and back so that she was wide open to Willies thrusts. As he pushed in balls deep she let out a scream as she had a huge shuddering orgasm.
She was now breathing in gasps, with willie pounding her hot wet snatch. The noise of her vocal lust had attracted a few other party goers who now stared on voyeuristically and fondled each other while watching my wife get thoroughly fucked.
Abruptly Willie started to Cum and wifey feeling his increased thrust and feeling his load now shooting deep into her belly let out a long loud scream and bucked her pelvis instinctively trying to get every inch of his black cock and feel every drop of hot cum. With that she collapsed in my arms head back and her legs still in the air exposing her now red dribbling cunny leaking a steady sream of Willies cum onto the floor. Pretty sure she had ******* for a few seconds. And when she did rouse she made no atempt to reposition and cover the wide open view of her cunt. Two guys stepped out of the shadows and stepped closer, they looked amusingly at her well used, sopping wet snatch. One guy told her she was "amazing" and that he would like the chance to play with her sometime. It wasnt crazy, but it sure was hot being so close to the action and seeing Willies big black cock pistoning into my wifes sweet pussy just inches away.

Attachments​

• Image (43).jpg

Image (43).jpg

• Scan_0002.jpg

Scan_0002.jpg

• Scan_0009.jpg

Scan_0009.jpg

This is so fucking hot

Attachments​

• Image (43).jpg

Image (43).jpg

• Scan_0002.jpg

Scan_0002.jpg

• Scan_0009.jpg

Scan_0009.jpg

Very nice. Hold her. Nice style

Great......... I once used a hung bbc on my wife as a dildo. Teasing her and just inching it when the time came. I enjoyed her squealing and his cock pulsating. she climaxed like she never did before

The first time I was told to present my wife to her bull he had me spread her ass apart as she was on her hands and knees on the hotel bed. It was such a new and powerful feeling to be in that position. It really set the tone of the evening and had a big impact on how I felt about what was happening.

Back