HEIGHT: how many ladies are satisfied even knowing that their bull is not 6 feet send a pic I’ll go first and does it matter

Are you ladies satisfied with this knowing your bull is under six feet but can still make u cum

• Height never matters

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It’s all in the pleasure

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Has 2 be a certain height

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

OnlyifRaw

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
IN, US
I’m 5 ‘8 and extremely proud ladies post A pick your of bull that’s definitely satisfying and Can make U Cum and not the size of LeBron James lol. I’ll go first

Attachments

• 453264AD-85DC-4CF4-8008-6AE382C4DB40.jpeg
    453264AD-85DC-4CF4-8008-6AE382C4DB40.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    19.9 MB
  • 0E161DD4-6E55-4542-B5C3-836A36DCF726.png
    0E161DD4-6E55-4542-B5C3-836A36DCF726.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0726.MOV
    3.3 MB
I prefer tall men myself i also prefer dark hair in all men. When it comes to black men I find dark guys attractive dark the dick the better

Living in Southern California where beautiful Amazon blonde hotwives actually grow on trees down here. These tall women are common here and they only care about that 3rd leg not a man's height! 🤷‍♂️

Im no expert but i feel like thats a low guess. Im 6'1 and its not hard to see a few people taller than myself on a daily
You're not alone in the universe and your limited, personal experiences are not an accurate measure to determine the average height of men worldwide.

You're not alone in the universe and your limited, personal experiences are not an accurate measure to determine the average height of men worldwide.
But i suppose yours is? My experience allows me my opinion. And the simple fact that i can see people my height and taller on a daily says your stats are false. If the percentage was that low id be feeling like a giant most time looking over most. Thats not the case though. So 14% is false. And im not speaking from a small minded point of view, i am well travelled, and still travelling.

But i suppose yours is? My experience allows me my opinion. And the simple fact that i can see people my height and taller on a daily says your stats are false. If the percentage was that low id be feeling like a giant most time looking over most. Thats not the case though. So 14% is false. And im not speaking from a small minded point of view, i am well travelled, and still travelling.
I live in Southern California and my personal experience tells me that over 50% of people have a palm tree in their front yard. Anyone who says otherwise is false. I'm not speaking from a small-minded view, I am well traveled and have traveled all over Southern California. (this is sarcasm, by the way)

(I'd imagine he's a product of our public school system nowadays. The people we used to laugh at watching Jay Leno's Jaywalking on The Tonight Show)

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Roughly 1% of US women are 6 feet tall or taller. The equivalent height cutoff for ...

Other sources put the percentage even lower,

ME56613_o.jpg

Back