Hedonism

Definitely enjoyed my past trips there. Fun laid back atmosphere with drinks food entertainment and of course the fun you get into.

What do You think about hedonism? Not place, but philosophy. Can it be too much of it? It has lots to with the theme of this page.
I think that the philosophy behind Hedonism may be a bit short sighted. The greatest purpose in life is the pursuit of pleasure? If that pursuit is not for the pleasing of other's then its a selfish pursuit and if the pleasure persuide does not include yourself being pleased along the way then what's the point? 🤷‍♂️

My sexual philosophy is to always put my best energetic stroke game forward and to put my partner's needs first. Also seeking to be the best lover my partner has ever had and in doing so my satisfaction has always been accomplished way beyond my expectations and my partner's as well! "What you do for others will be done for you" (a form of karma that I believe in) no matter what you apply this principal to, and in this case it's sex. If I do my best to please and give satisfaction by blowing a woman's back out every time she gives me that pussy then I know that I will always have plenty of pussy available to me even if it belongs to another man! ♠️😎

I think that the philosophy behind Hedonism may be a bit short sighted. The greatest purpose in life is the pursuit of pleasure? If that pursuit is not for the pleasing of other's then its a selfish pursuit and if the pleasure persuide does not include yourself being pleased along the way then what's the point?

Are You afraid to lick pussy, if You cum too fast? Things can happen.

Am I afraid to lick pussy? I hope not, and I've never cum too fast I'm a marathon man!

Attachments

• Beautiful latin wife getting her pussy eat'n really good by her first black guy!.jpg
    Beautiful latin wife getting her pussy eat'n really good by her first black guy!.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 19
Am I afraid to lick pussy? I hope not, and I've never cum too fast I'm a marathon man!

Maybe she likes fast sex. Joking. If a man never have problems, then he must be the Terminator. o_O Even if its so that bigger cock is bigger ego. :) Problem of all men. Easy way for women to manipulate us.

Back