We had a great time at Hedo. Yes, you can play anywhere at the resort. People having sex by the pools was common and very Hot. As for STD’s it the same as a huge hotel party protect yourself.
Yes, around the pool area is a great place to get and have sex. Wife was getting licked while sucking another dick at the same time, then got fucked right there too

Not to mention the very high rates of STDs in Jamaica. Anyone looking for sex around sex tourist traps like Hedo are stupid.
High STD rate in Jamaica? lmaoooooooooo. Have you seen the STD rates here in America? Jamaica has an STD rate of 6.3% of their population. Meanwhile 1 in 5, which is 20%, have STD's in the US. These facts are easily verified by Google lol

High STD rate in Jamaica? lmaoooooooooo. Have you seen the STD rates here in America? Jamaica has an STD rate of 6.3% of their population. Meanwhile 1 in 5, which is 20%, have STD's in the US. These facts are easily verified by Google lol

You are way off. Jamaica is close to 30,000 per 100,000, so 30%. The US is under 20,000 per 100,000. Interestingly if you focus in on AA males in the US the number is significantly higher; as it is for males in Jamaica.

You are way off. Jamaica is close to 30,000 per 100,000, so 30%. The US is under 20,000 per 100,000. Interestingly if you focus in on AA males in the US the number is significantly higher; as it is for males in Jamaica.

Per usual, you are wrong. EMPHATICALLY wrong. Check your sources.

Per usual, you are wrong. EMPHATICALLY wrong. Check your sources.

So an article about the slowing of extremely high HIV/STD rates in Jamaica is your retort to seeing a comparative list if counties.

Fact remains Jamaica has a relatively high incidence of STDs, swingers have an higher rate of STDs than prostitutes, and black males have a very high rate of STDs in comparison to other races. Going to Jamaica to have sex with a casual partner that has sex with random swingers weekly is not the smartest idea.

From different Hedo forums, I thought the people who when to Hedo had sex with other guests. Hotel staff generally do not mingle with guests, for sex, as they may lose their jobs.
Correct on the staff risking losing their jobs if caught mingling with guests - same goes for taking cash tips. As far as guests, while some weeks may be geared more for swinging/swinger groups, in general our experience after 20+ trips is there is always a mix… decent % of swingers, smaller % of folk that just like being nude (not swingers) and smaller % that like the sexy environment and have maybe considered dipping their toes into the LS

So an article about the slowing of extremely high HIV/STD rates in Jamaica is your retort to seeing a comparative list if counties.

Fact remains Jamaica has a relatively high incidence of STDs, swingers have an higher rate of STDs than prostitutes, and black males have a very high rate of STDs in comparison to other races. Going to Jamaica to have sex with a casual partner that has sex with random swingers weekly is not the smartest idea.
For someone who is on a website where desperate white women can be found pursuing said black men, and pathetic white men can be found begging black men to satisfy their women sexually in ways they cant, you seem like a fucking idiot with this stance. And this is why I dont entertain your kind. Will fuck a black man but harbor deeply rooted racist views and tropes at the same damn time.

For someone who is on a website where desperate white women can be found pursuing said black men, and pathetic white men can be found begging black men to satisfy their women sexually in ways they cant, you seem like a fucking idiot with this stance. And this is why I dont entertain your kind. Will fuck a black man but harbor deeply rooted racist views and tropes at the same damn time.

Just simple facts that anyone in this lifestyle should be aware of. Nothing to do with racist views, understanding and communicating sexual health to women is part of my job.

Last edited:
Been considering going to Jamaica for a summer vacation and wanted to know some insider info on the resort. Do they allow sex in public? Meaning if I see a delicious bbc on the beach can I stop and suck it right there and then or are those actions frowned upon?
The only place you cannot have sex is the lobby. I was there in October and people literally have sex everywhere....not that they are everywhere constantly, but if you are there for 3-4 days you will see it everywhere at least once. Beach, pools, beds (beds by the pool), the boat going to Rick's.......I was getting food at the Buffett and the pool next to it had two people fucking in it.

Facts are racist, apparently

Just simple facts that anyone in this lifestyle should be aware of. Nothing to do with racist views, understanding and communicating sexual health to women is part of my job.
You posted from a fucking blog. I posted from the National Institute of Health. Fact is STD rates are higher in America and among white folks than it is in Jamaica. Those are the facts. Dont argue with me. Argue with that government agency

. Fact is STD rates are higher in America and among white folks than it is in Jamaica.

:D:D:D Funniest statement I have read all in years. You seriously need to do some real research on STDs in America. I am actually an healthcare professional that advices women on sexual health issues daily.

Black females are 8.7 times more likely to contract chlamydia and 20.5 times more likely to contract gonorrhea than are White females.

Eye opening when you consider black males have the highest incidence of STDs in America.

Last edited:
The only place you cannot have sex is the lobby. I was there in October and people literally have sex everywhere....not that they are everywhere constantly, but if you are there for 3-4 days you will see it everywhere at least once. Beach, pools, beds (beds by the pool), the boat going to Rick's.......I was getting food at the Buffett and the pool next to it had two people fucking in it.
OMG, ... say it isn't so?!?
As guests, you have to contend with pee and cum in the pool!

Back