Heard my wife whispering "I Miss You Baby"

lovesexfun

Male
Gold Member
I heard my wife in bathroom whispering on phone and saying I miss you baby and cant wait to meet you soon.
She has a trip planned with her mates after new year.
Is she involved with someone ? If yes, shall i ask her and let her be calm about it since I want to share her with another man.

I heard my wife in bathroom whispering on phone and saying I miss you baby and cant wait to meet you soon.
She has a trip planned with her mates after new year.
Is she involved with someone ? If yes, shall i ask her and let her be calm about it since I want to share her with another man.
is she aware that you want to share her?

I'd be careful. She likes the secretive side. Maybe more to this situation. Or could be just naughty fun. I've had a woman that has told me she missed me and it's just meant hanging out and play of course.
But for her there might be more depending on the situation.
Show interest in her enjoying another man or enjoying what ever turns you on. Let her know she's loved but that she's also a gorgeous woman with needs. And that it's ok for her to want something different every now n then. That you like the thought of her enjoying herself. I wouldn't mention the other guy. Let her bring it up to you if she ever is ready. He maybe Mr. Right now . That guy she can slip away with. But knowing you like it she may sway to something better with your consent there would be no reason to hide away with him. Time to open up time to talk but respectful and make sure your acceptance for her pleasure shows. And your confidence too.

You can still be her man her alpha n let her have her fun. With out her feeling suppressed from her desires. That what she needs to know that your all on board for her to enjoy herself. That it turns you on but most of all that it's about her and that your on board with her enjoying herself

Back