Head really necessary and for how long is enough?

How long do you go for

• Less then 5min

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Less then 10min

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • More then 15min

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • After each time I cum, and as much as he lets me

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
How long do you normal give head for and is it necessary to go down after you cum, because it ends up being a lot of work. Just curious how you guys felt about giving head and share some of your experiences or tips. People have said I’m good at it but I still feel like I’m not.
Every partner is different and even with your regular "Squeeze", who clock watches while giving/receiving oral ??? If you're into giving pleasure to your Lover with your mouth and he sez it's good, it's good 👍. ✌️😎

think that you should be sucking that bbc for at least 10-15 min white girls look so hot when blowing black men

How long do you normal give head for and is it necessary to go down after you cum, because it ends up being a lot of work. Just curious how you guys felt about giving head and share some of your experiences or tips. People have said I’m good at it but I still feel like I’m not.
I had one girl I met just to test her and she passed with honors 3 hrs of pure sucking face fucking one time had her on the ground using her face and made her swallow

No woman can ever hope to fellate a man even half as pleasurably as another skilful and long-practised passionate man does.

That’s simply because of her having a female body and therefore not knowing what mind-blowing erotic sensations a man is capable of experiencing with another man ardently kissing and stroking and sucking not only his cock but every other part of his body too.

Last edited:
If it's "work" then you shouldn't be doing it for free.

i put oral in line with kissing. It’s a way to connect in a much deeper level. The passion and lust that it builds up is out of this world

Back