Head really necessary and for how long is enough?

How long do you go for

• Less then 5min

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Less then 10min

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • More then 15min

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • After each time I cum, and as much as he lets me

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters

mapleme

Female
From
CA, US
How long do you normal give head for and is it necessary to go down after you cum, because it ends up being a lot of work. Just curious how you guys felt about giving head and share some of your experiences or tips. People have said I’m good at it but I still feel like I’m not.

How long do you normal give head for and is it necessary to go down after you cum, because it ends up being a lot of work. Just curious how you guys felt about giving head and share some of your experiences or tips. People have said I’m good at it but I still feel like I’m not.
Men who desire to cum all the time this way are lame.. its about women being submissive enough to get on their knees when I say, and showing that they lust after my cock. Other than that.. I don't want what isn't making you wet.

If you are trying to gauge your own ability, you won't get an answer with times and so on.. furthermore, if you have been told you are good at it, you probably are. Stop letting your insecurity ******* your pleasure for you. Enjoy giving it (if that's your thing), and enjoy receiving it (if that's your thing). Take it easy :)

All I know is when a woman has her hands on a big hard black cock they just have to suck on it! Women love foreplay to get their juices flowing and men love it when a woman's juices are flowing the juicier the better because that pussy will be wet 💦 and ready to go when it's time to plunge this BBC in her. So when it's a Big Hard Cock women will drop to their knees and go to town on it without any asking or promoting! Every woman I have ever been with has sucked cock good, bad, or excellent they have all sucked cock!

Last edited:
I love getting my dick sucked and licking pussy. It's my second favorite activity. I so it for myself and my wife. She isn't as into giving as I am but she does it usually for a couple minutes. I think the work of it plays a factor.

I love giving him our black bull head , especially when I look into his eyes seeing the pleasure I’m giving him ,until he decides he needs to fuck.

Last edited:
I feel you. I worked out it's better to suck and pull the cock towards you than to blow and let him thrust. It make is harder and he comes sooner, from 5 to 10min tops. If he likes it for longer lay on your back and hang your head on the bed edge and let him fuck your face for as long as he likes and as long as I don't *******.

Back