He started it

JessBangs

Female
My husband was really turned on by the idea of having a threesome with another guy. I finally agreed to it after a lot of dirty talk about it in the bedroom. He was in charge of setting it up and found a guy online that we met with at a hotel out of town. The guy he found was a big, muscular black guy that had a huge cock. The threesome was great and I ended up fucking the other guy like 4 times. Afterward though I have continued fucking him behind my husbands back as I can’t get enough of his huge cock.

My husband was really turned on by the idea of having a threesome with another guy. I finally agreed to it after a lot of dirty talk about it in the bedroom. He was in charge of setting it up and found a guy online that we met with at a hotel out of town. The guy he found was a big, muscular black guy that had a huge cock. The threesome was great and I ended up fucking the other guy like 4 times. Afterward though I have continued fucking him behind my husbands back as I can’t get enough of his huge cock.
Just tell him, he will be happy.

I don't understand. Your husband and you set up a meet with a third. His idea. Then instead of letting him know you wanted to do it again you've now started seeing this man in secret.

Title of the post is "He started it."

I'm genuinely confused here how openness, honesty, and a mutual want to explore new things immediately turned into a case of going behind the others back after one time.

Please elaborate?

I don't understand. Your husband and you set up a meet with a third. His idea. Then instead of letting him know you wanted to do it again you've now started seeing this man in secret.

Title of the post is "He started it."

I'm genuinely confused here how openness, honesty, and a want to explore new things immediately turned into a case of going behind the others back.

Please elaborate?
He is the one who introduced me to the idea of both fucking another man and fucking a big black cock. Before we did this, I had not thought about having sexual with other men. He opened the door for me to explore this and I had a connection with the guy. So we have been having our own fun.

As long as you realize that at this point you're basically just cheating.

Is lying/keeping it secret from your hubby part of the thrill? Did you two lay down any ground rules at all before going into this?

I'm asking from the perspective of the Husband. This would be a massive turnoff from my end and huge breach of trust if I found out my girl was secretly seeing her bull and keeping it a secret.

While some may be into that sort of thing. I am not at all. Which is why I am asking.

As long as you realize that at this point you're basically just cheating.

Is lying/keeping it secret from your hubby part of the thrill? Did you two lay down any ground rules at all before going into this?

I'm asking from the perspective of the Husband. This would be a massive turnoff from my end and huge breach of trust if I found out my girl was secretly seeing her bull and keeping it a secret.

While some may be into that sort of thing. I am not at all. Which is why I am asking.
Keeping it a secret is a huge part of the thrill for me. The sex I am having with my bull is amazing.

We didn’t have any ground rules at all. During the night of the threesome, the bull and I had sex alone multiple times without my husband involved and it was incredible.

Keeping it a secret is a huge part of the thrill for me. The sex I am having with my bull is amazing.

We didn’t have any ground rules at all. During the night of the threesome, the bull and I had sex alone multiple times without my husband involved and it was incredible.

Why didn’t you make your husband watch you have sex with your bull? Would he be mad if he found out what you’ve been doing?

If this post is real it’s only a matter of time before she leaves her husband from what it sounds like!

If the husband finds out and get pissed about it I’m sure there will be some problems!

You are basically cheating! Did your husband not enjoy the threesome? Did he get jealous and hasn’t brought it up sense the threesome? If not why not just continue the threesomes? I know my ex wife and I enjoyed our first threesome together with a guy and I liked him so much that they were allowed to hang out together with out me around which naturally led them to fucking each other which I was cool with as long as I knew about it! Sounds like the 2 of you don’t have communication in the lifestyle! My advice is stop seeing the guy and talk to your hubby about the threesome or lifestyle that you want. I understand it’s more intense fucking your lover with out your hubby but is it worth your marriage? Good luck!

Different strokes I guess... Solid communication and honesty is the core of a good relationship IMO. Without it there is no relationship. Glad I'm not the Hubby here.

Good luck to you and your husband!

Ok I'm all new to this (and new here) so maybe I'm not in a position to comment but I can't help myself.
Having only one experience so far (may change this weekend) I will say that I would NEVER do this without my husbands knowledge!!!
A huge part of the turn on for me was the fact that he was present and truly loved what was happening. I was very nervous at first until I saw for sure that he was very ok with it all. From that point I was able to totally let go. There may come a time when I am alone with a black man but that would only happen if my husband had prior knowledge and fully approved. I could absolutely have no fun or excitement if I was going behind his back. I just don't get the whole thing of you guys did it together and had great fun but then you wanted to cheat. Cheating is wrong but thats double wrong! It was his idea to start with so apparently its a big turn on for him. By going behind his back not only are you flat out cheating but you are being selfish and robbing him of the excitement that he supposedly got into.
I apologize if I have overstepped my welcome but come on, really???

I enjoy the thrill of it all. If you want to call it cheating then that is what is. I want this and am happy with what I am doing and know the risks
Then why did you post this then! You thought you would get justification from the fakes and fantasy people and not get real people in the lifestyle with their own experiences.

My ex went down your path and it went wrong in many directions! Good luck!

Ok I'm all new to this (and new here) so maybe I'm not in a position to comment but I can't help myself.
Having only one experience so far (may change this weekend) I will say that I would NEVER do this without my husbands knowledge!!!
A huge part of the turn on for me was the fact that he was present and truly loved what was happening. I was very nervous at first until I saw for sure that he was very ok with it all. From that point I was able to totally let go. There may come a time when I am alone with a black man but that would only happen if my husband had prior knowledge and fully approved. I could absolutely have no fun or excitement if I was going behind his back. I just don't get the whole thing of you guys did it together and had great fun but then you wanted to cheat. Cheating is wrong but thats double wrong! It was his idea to start with so apparently its a big turn on for him. By going behind his back not only are you flat out cheating but you are being selfish and robbing him of the excitement that he supposedly got into.
I apologize if I have overstepped my welcome but come on, really???
I believe your sexual excitement and enjoyment derives mainly from seeing your husband's reaction to your having sex with another man. But Jess' experience is both, enjoying sex with and without her hubby's knowledge and because of both scenarios. It's a different experience from yours.

If this post is real it’s only a matter of time before she leaves her husband from what it sounds like!

If the husband finds out and get pissed about it I’m sure there will be some problems!

You are basically cheating! Did your husband not enjoy the threesome? Did he get jealous and hasn’t brought it up sense the threesome? If not why not just continue the threesomes? I know my ex wife and I enjoyed our first threesome together with a guy and I liked him so much that they were allowed to hang out together with out me around which naturally led them to fucking each other which I was cool with as long as I knew about it! Sounds like the 2 of you don’t have communication in the lifestyle! My advice is stop seeing the guy and talk to your hubby about the threesome or lifestyle that you want. I understand it’s more intense fucking your lover with out your hubby but is it worth your marriage? Good luck!
I think you could be prematurely judging the whole situation. We don't know how her husband would react if she tells him. It happened to me. I told my husband and he found it ... exciting. More recently, I did it again, but decided not to tell him at all. Why? I've been reflecting on it a lot. Psychologically perhaps, the wife feels a need for revenge for being exposed by her husband to this kind of experience. Of course, we say: yes! let's do it!, when husband comes up with the idea. But women do a lot of thing for different reasons than men. Here all women reading would agree with me. We think we do a lot out of love and to please our partner. In these cases, where the sexual principles of monogamy are broken, everything gets more erratic. I think I kept a grudge for my husband enjoying me being fucked by other men without him undergoing any risks. Women could also think their husbands are becoming or are perverts or bisexual. And then you get a lot of arguments firing in the part of your brain controlling sexuality that justify your new sexual appetite for BBC's. Personally, when my husband expressed his excitement about me becoming so adventurous with my bulls and later after cheating and becoming a slut, I thought why shouldn't I keep it for myself. Once you discover the marital bond of which sex is of pivotal importance - unless you're in a platonic rel - has been offered on the altar of sexual pleasure, cheating becomes less and less immoral. That I can tell.
All that said, I think communication can only make things clear for both sides. If a husband really loves his wife could also react in a positive way and stop all of this at once. Or she could do as well.

Back