He knows but he doesn’t know

LacyCarr

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Like I stated in my last post my husband gave me the green light few months back, then the pilliow talk went away. It’s a for real a thrill knowing that he can log on and see that I’ve been active. He has no clue that I go to the bathroom everyday to bend over for bbc. I play on my play snap account (he knew about it too when I first made this account) Are there any other wives that have had something similar like this happen?25B264CE-89A1-4F5A-8AAE-40B40C196BBF.jpeg

Like I stated in my last post my husband gave me the green light few months back, then the pilliow talk went away. It’s a for real a thrill knowing that he can log on and see that I’ve been active. He has no clue that I go to the bathroom everyday to bend over for bbc. I play on my play snap account (he knew about it too when I first made this account) Are there any other wives that have had something similar like this happen?View attachment 5169777
That’s the appeal of giving the Wife the green light to do as she pleases. It leaves things to our Imagination.

Like I stated in my last post my husband gave me the green light few months back, then the pilliow talk went away. It’s a for real a thrill knowing that he can log on and see that I’ve been active. He has no clue that I go to the bathroom everyday to bend over for bbc. I play on my play snap account (he knew about it too when I first made this account) Are there any other wives that have had something similar like this happen?View attachment 5169777
Fucking hot I want some of that

where are you getting the BBCs in the bathroom? work? home? who are the lucky guys?

Let me see if I can decipher this. Are you saying your husband has given you the ok to fool around and you are fantasizing about it but haven’t actually done it yet?

Back