He is comming back to save us🙏

he needs your donations urgently to fight the deep state and woke mob! download truth social and sign up for recurring donations to the Save America PAC! melania's hair stylist ain't cheap and she needs to look her best to defeat wokism

I understand Trump now i think 😅🤔
Great, you should donate 1,000 lottery tickets in his name once the pot hits a $billion. That should take care of his & his families' court cost.
Oh, and as added appreciation, save your testicles in a jar when you make the Big Switch and send those to him as well. Tell him "You're In To The Balls". gif_Yellowball-Winner.gif

Great, you should donate 1,000 lottery tickets in his name once the pot hits a $billion. That should take care of his & his families' court cost.
Oh, and as added appreciation, save your testicles in a jar when you make the Big Switch and send those to him as well. Tell him "You're In To The Balls". View attachment 5843418
Macs just mad cuz he dont have any balls

Macs just mad cuz he dont have any balls
ontario ... the last thing you want to do on this website is to start swapping dialogue with me, you simpleton asshole. Your best move is to NEVER address me on this site. Comprende'
Do as your mentors are doing on here with your pic_ThumbsDown4.jpg simply because you're not an original thinker, but you best leave my ass alone or I WILL come after you, buttface. Now ... "fuck off"

ontario ... the last thing you want to do on this website is to start swapping dialogue with me, you simpleton asshole. Your best move is to NEVER address me on this site. Comprende'
Do as your mentors are doing on here with your View attachment 5845114 simply because you're not an original thinker, but you best leave my ass alone or I WILL come after you, buttface. Now ... "fuck off"
Fake d bag

Do as your mentors are doing on here with your View attachment 5845114 simply because you're not an original thinker, but you best leave my ass alone or I WILL come after you, buttface. Now ... "fuck off"
Ok then . Take the last train to clarksville and ill meet you at the station i can be there by 430 cuz i made a reservation dont be slow oh no no no

Bad hair day?

I believe I would now favor Trump over DeSantis in a Republican primary. But of course we all know that sweet Nancy Mace will emerge as the surprise winner at the Republican convention and become the first female president.
:)

Why are you trying to intimitade him? Aren't you the one claiming Republicans are bullying people off the forums but here you are being a bully?

Go Nikki!
I am not sure, but I am open minded and will listen to her carefully. And I would certainly favor her over Trump. You are from Wyoming! The first state to grant women the right to vote!
I was disappointed when Liz Cheney was not chosen. I disagree with much of her politics but I believe she has much integrity...not so sure of her fa ther who I think may have been more the president than George W.

Last edited:
Why are you trying to intimitade him? Aren't you the one claiming Republicans are bullying people off the forums but here you are being a bully?
I beg your pardon, m and d? Go to the two lists of dislikes I posted recently and count Ontario's dislikes ... look at what he was "disliking" then come back and ask me the same question. What you're saying here is that it isn't RIGHT to bully the bully, I think. You're funny!
I gave ontario the same option I gave TnC & HH ... to cease & desist what he was doing. He decided to join them as a 3 Amigos and attack me each time I posted.
Your best bet is to stay OUT of this confrontation least you get caught up in it and eventually banned from the thread. Just a suggestion. You should know that eventually either TnC & HH or me or both of us will end up getting banned ... they'll work on me trying to get me to cross the line of decency and get myself banned. Just "stay out of it" ... or not .... do as you wish.

Last edited:
I beg your pardon, m and d? Go to the two lists of dislikes I posted resently and count his dislikes ... look at what he was "disliking" then come back and ask me the same question. What you're saying here is that it isn't RIGHT to bully the bully, I think. You're funny!
I gave ontario the same option I gave TnC & HH ... to cease & desist what he was doing. He decided to join them as a 3 Amigos and attack me each time I posted.
Your best bet is to stay OUT of this confrontation least you get caught up in it and eventually banned from the thread. Just a suggestion.
You need meds

:mad: I happened to see those a while ago and thought they were my alerts!!!
:mad:
Yeah, well it's just a few BULLIES trying to run the liberal contributors off the threads with the dislikes. Please don't get caught up in this. These guys are working on getting themselves BANNED.

Yeah, well it's just a few BULLIES trying to run the liberal contributors off the threads with the dislikes. Please don't get caught up in this. These guys are working on getting themselves BANNED.
No, it was funny .... all of a sudden my screen was filled with people disliking my post....it took a minute to realize it was a screenshot that you posted.
Anyway...the management has disabled reactions in this section.
Also, I felt in the mood to get lots of 😍 so I posted another video.

No, it was funny .... all of a sudden my screen was filled with people disliking my post....it took a minute to realize it was a screenshot that you posted.
Anyway...the management has disabled reactions in this section.
Also, I felt in the mood to get lots of 😍 so I posted another video.
They're called "reaction scores" Andrea. You should have copied them and pasted them in the thread. They were bullying several people in the threads that way.

Back