He Doesn’t Know

Went back to work after being a stay home mom. Working part time in a retail store just to get out of house while ******* at school. Very professional black man would shop a couple of times a week and always asking how his try on clothes looked and fit. We totally flirted with each other and it was the fun banter that I needed. He was always asking me o meet at the pub down the street after work, but I was straight up with him about my marriage and *******. His approach was friendly and just for adult conversation. I fanasized about it for a long time...

One day he came out of the dressing room with dress slacks that were obviously too tight. I'm certain that he wasn't wearing his underwear, even though he still swears that he was.... I don't know, maybe he fluffed it a little but the silhouette of his penis was unmistakable. I gave him the updown and the look on my face was a giveaway. I shook my head no to the slacks and asked him what time we were meeting for that *******.

We fucked at his place, I was 38 at the time.

Went back to work after being a stay home mom. Working part time in a retail store just to get out of house while ******* at school. Very professional black man would shop a couple of times a week and always asking how his try on clothes looked and fit. We totally flirted with each other and it was the fun banter that I needed. He was always asking me o meet at the pub down the street after work, but I was straight up with him about my marriage and *******. His approach was friendly and just for adult conversation. I fanasized about it for a long time...

One day he came out of the dressing room with dress slacks that were obviously too tight. I'm certain that he wasn't wearing his underwear, even though he still swears that he was.... I don't know, maybe he fluffed it a little but the silhouette of his penis was unmistakable. I gave him the updown and the look on my face was a giveaway. I shook my head no to the slacks and asked him what time we were meeting for that *******.

We fucked at his place, I was 38 at the time.
a, totally, believable story, & extremely hot.

was this a one & done, or is there more to the story?

Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)? His place

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both? Both

3- How old r u? 44

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)? in my pussy, with a condom

I have changed jobs a few times since we met but we manage to meet for lunch a number of times per year.
awesome. so you only had sex with him once? was hubby aware & have their ben others after him?

i, absolutely, loved your story. i, often, wonder how many women take the plunge(sorry, i couldn't help myself) on a daily basis, just like you did.

Started in car, went to his apartment Did both Fucked first BJ second, Was 65 at the time, He came in my pussy then in my mouth. Didn't find out till following day that he and hubby had spoken about seducing me a few months earlier. Making up for lost time now lol

Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)?

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)?

I was 17. On both

Attachments

• 513899BB-2C54-4643-95B0-79BF8F701816.jpeg
    513899BB-2C54-4643-95B0-79BF8F701816.jpeg
    500 KB · Views: 110
awesome. so you only had sex with him once? was hubby aware & have their ben others after him?

i, absolutely, loved your story. i, often, wonder how many women take the plunge(sorry, i couldn't help myself) on a daily basis, just like you did.
Oh no, we hit it pretty hard for a while. I started liking it too much and I was falling for the guy. I had to end it and he was understanding. My husbamd doesn't know all of my secrets. As much as he likes to hear stories about my past relationships, I haven't shared this one with him yet

I was 19 had a bf. The man was older than me he was 31. He worked at the same place I did. One day we happened to close together. We where both attracted to each othe. He fuked me so fukin good always made me cum squirt and orgasam so good he let me have all 9inch in all my holes. I always got on my knees and took his load
Good work experience. Hope that lasted a long, long time for you

Not husband or bf but behind my dad's back as he is my dad's friend.

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)? - Not that simple. Got groped/kissed in car but sex happened a day later in my room.

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both? - Fucking only at the time.

3- How old r u? - Now 19 but was 16 at the time.

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)? - Inside me.

Oh no, we hit it pretty hard for a while. I started liking it too much and I was falling for the guy. I had to end it and he was understanding. My husbamd doesn't know all of my secrets. As much as he likes to hear stories about my past relationships, I haven't shared this one with him yet
Fucking hot!

Back