He Doesn’t Know

Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)?

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)?

Me and my husband where separated at the time. I didn't know many people where we lived but had a (black) friend who was trying to rent out an apartment he wasn't using, and he offered to let me stay there very cheap. His own apartment was a few stories higher and long story short, he had a party at his house and after drinking a bit too much when everyone left I ended up giving him a blowjob and we fucked. He came in my pussy. I was 21. It was a fun few months :)

I was there 79-82. Great place for playing. I lived top end of Carterton. Good times. I remember seeing the box of Tide washing powder in kitchen windows. That was the signal for wives who were in shagging anyone but their hubby's. X

wow heard stories about that and OMO waving powder but never saw it
Only had the one lover during my married days but made up for lost time once separated lol

Last edited:
Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

1. In his car, shopping center mall
2. Blowjob
3. 36
4. Mouth but didnt swallow it all

It was arranged from the Fabswingers website. He picked me up from the station and as soon as I was in his car he had his hand pressed up between my legs and calling me his cunt. I felt really small but so excited.
Went to his. Fucking and oral and cum everywhere lol.
I was 39.

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)? In the college pub after closing (I worked there, he was my boss the pub manager)

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both? Both

3- How old r u? 19

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)? In my mouth, twice
damn where you at lol

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

So hot that he had no idea you did it 😁 Great 😍

• Love
Reactions: wit
Me and my husband where separated at the time. I didn't know many people where we lived but had a (black) friend who was trying to rent out an apartment he wasn't using, and he offered to let me stay there very cheap. His own apartment was a few stories higher and long story short, he had a party at his house and after drinking a bit too much when everyone left I ended up giving him a blowjob and we fucked. He came in my pussy. I was 21. It was a fun few months :)
What was hubs reaction when he found out, or did he ever?

I was 19 had a bf. The man was older than me he was 31. He worked at the same place I did. One day we happened to close together. We where both attracted to each othe. He fuked me so fukin good always made me cum squirt and orgasam so good he let me have all 9inch in all my holes. I always got on my knees and took his load

Back