He Doesn’t Know

That’s sexy. The pub boss knew his white coed workers needed money and bbc. Did you feel obligated to fuck your boss after he started hitting on you? Most white girls know they can’t say no. Your pub bull was your college education. How old was your pub bull? Did he fuck other white girls working at the pub?
No, I didn't feel obligated...I was just horny. I think he fucked one other girl that worked there

Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)?

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)?

i wish my wife do this for me

Ladies, tell us your sexy story of your first time sucking, fucking a BBC and your husband or boyfriend had no idea you did it. Tell us:

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

o_O:love::qos:

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both?

3- How old r u?

1- In a general maintenance materials storage room in a commercial building;
2- Blowjob;
3- At the time I was 33 years old. Today I'm 41 years old;
4- In my face and in my mouth.
o_O :love:

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)? Car, parking lot then hotel.

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both? Both

3- How old r u? 30

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)? Pussy and ass.

Disclaimer, hubby knows I fuck bbc. But my true first hubby was still on the fence about it. Hubby was out of town and I met a 19 year bbc. He fucked my brains out for 3 days straight.

This wasn't my first bbc but the first while married to hubby.

1- Where did you do it (car, his place, apartment)? In the college pub after closing (I worked there, he was my boss the pub manager)

2- Blowjob, Fuck, both? Both

3- How old r u? 19

4- Where did the bbc cum (your mouth, your pussy, your face, your tits)? In my mouth, twice
🔥

Back