He Asked Me To Do His Friends

Yes I have been shared.

1. 56-57 yr.
2. Yes I sucked and fucked others he brought to me.
3. Yes in Hotels and at one Bar. Many Many; singles friends, gangbangs and one Black Man Orgy he called a Zebra Party!!!! and even a business client to close a deal!!!!!!
4. TOO MANY!!!!! THEY ALL HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!!!

Love & Kisses
Pat

Last edited:
Yes I have been shared.

1. 56-57 yr.
2. Yes I sucked and fucked others he brought to me.
3. Yes in Hotels and at one Bar. Many Many singles friends, gangbangs and one Black Man Orgy he called a Zebra Party!!!! and even a business client to close a deal!!!!!!
4. TOO MANY!!!!! THEY ALL HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!!!

Love & Kisses
Pat

Pat, tell us about the Zebra Party, how many ladies, men? How long did you have to entertain the bulls?

Pat, tell us about the Zebra Party, how many ladies, men? How long did you have to entertain the bulls?

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White "Zebra"Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White "Zebra"Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158
it was in one of their apartments, they were probably in their mid 20s (I didn't ask or care)
one was a stud and one was a dud

At the time did you have a white BF?

Back