He Asked Me To Do His Friends

Well, he didn't stand me on my head, but he did me on my back, on my side, and on my tummy, with my butt in up in the air. He's a very masculine man and a wonderful kisser. When I was kissing his throat he slowly guided me down, across his chest and tummy, until his beautiful cock was pressing against my abdomen. I knew that he wanted me to suck him (and I REALLY wanted to suck him!) so I did. I have no idea how long I sucked it for him, but finally, he was so hot for me that he quickly rolled me onto my back and I held myself open for him. When he eased his cock into me is when I had my first orgasm. That was almost five years ago, and that night is all jumbled up in my memory. I do remember that he had me on my back, but then moved away from me and raised my left leg as he turned me on my side. I have no idea of time, but he also liked for me to be kneeling, with my butt up in the air. He took me like that; he stayed inside me and pushed me down on my tummy, his hips moving the entire time. I lost count of the times I orgasmed, but they got to the point where they were short, sharp and very close together.

We were there for several hours, and when we were leaving I noticed that he had used a whole (3!) package of condoms!! No wonder I was so tired and worn out that I had to lean on my husband for support. Home was about an hour away and I was asleep long before we got there. This should give you some idea of what "Every Which Way But Loose" means to me now!!

thats so fucking hot and he did get you loose in so many ways

chanell-heart-aaliyah-love-kissa-sins-gif.2021105

Ladies...tell us?
1- How old were you when he asked?
2- Did you suck or fuck his friends?
3- Hotel with several men, how many?
4- You favorite sexy BBC memory?
Shared, passed around and more
14 the first time
did both to his employees
the first time was all at a motel over the course of 6 weeks, 6 guys total
really hard to pick one standout experience, most have been great

Haha you are asking a lot of questions lately :)
1. 26
2. Both usually start with sucking ;)
3. 2, dont think I can handle more
4. 2 days of fucking in a hotel with big black guy. Think we fucked everywhere... after that had 4 weeks without sex since everything was hurting me
Good job

Back