Have you had to coach a bull?

We’ve had two encounters with a new bull. He’s around 50 and served as a marine. Nice thick and heavy but not particularly long cock that my wife likes.

But both times the guy has cum in under a minute(literally, have it on video) once they get to fucking. First time I was there watching and this weekend she had him in our bedroom with the door closed while I listened outside(which was exquisitely frustrating and hot).

Which, that is at least a nice compliment for my wife’s pussy which is indeed tight wet and generally fantastic. And we do appreciate the creampie cleanup and sloppy seconds we enjoy after. But she really wants a longer session with him. However as soon as the guy cums he’s starting to put his pants back on cutting off a round two. I even explicitly asked him while waking to the door if he wanted to stay for round two and he declined.

This guy wants to be a regular and says text him anytime. But if that has any chance of happening the guy has to either slow down and change positions, jerk off before coming over, let her blow him to completion first, or ya know not just get right back into pants after cumming and let her work on round two. Otherwise she’s just going to get frustrated.

He does wear a cross on his neck so I do wonder if he has some post-nut clarity guilt or something.

What would you as the cuck do in this situation? I have his number as well but communication is mostly between them now.

I’d talk to your wife and see if she wants to move on. Whole situation is silly if she isn’t even satisfied by the sex. M definitly fucked guys that overall where a let down, and it’s just not worth it to keep giving them chances to get better.

At a minimum, I would make sure she knows that you are willing to find someone else if she wants. You don’t want her to keep him around just because she thinks you have settled on him. Ultimately, this seems like she needs to make the call.

Honestly that’s NOT a bull and calling him one is in my opinion disrespectful to the true bulls.
My opinion: Be honest with him. Tell him she’s used to much longer sessions and that’s what she needs. I’m all for 2nd chances but if he still can’t deliver, then bye. Honestly sounds like he’s in it just for himself. If that’s true then he’s not going to even try to last longer. Not all of them need to be pleasers but they gotta know how to bring it.

Honestly that’s NOT a bull and calling him one is in my opinion disrespectful to the true bulls.
My opinion: Be honest with him. Tell him she’s used to much longer sessions and that’s what she needs. I’m all for 2nd chances but if he still can’t deliver, then bye. Honestly sounds like he’s in it just for himself. If that’s true then he’s not going to even try to last longer. Not all of them need to be pleasers but they gotta know how to bring it.
Yeah the guy that she had over last night was immeasurably better. Her pussy also had him ready to blow right away. But he controlled the situation by having her stop grinding on him and pulling out as needed. While working in some mild dominance and bringing her to several orgasms before he finally allowed himself to cum. The prior guy is definitely off the list now with that comparison.

Yeah the guy that she had over last night was immeasurably better. Her pussy also had him ready to blow right away. But he controlled the situation by having her stop grinding on him and pulling out as needed. While working in some mild dominance and bringing her to several orgasms before he finally allowed himself to cum. The prior guy is definitely off the list now with that comparison.
He's the one to hang on to. The more he dates your wife the better it will get. You mentioned listening at the door. The next time he comes over, present him with your wife dressed for sex, tell him what you'd like him to do to her, and then leave and go to a movie or something. Leave them alone until she calls you to come home, no matter how late. Let them get used to each other and hang out without you present.

He's the one to hang on to. The more he dates your wife the better it will get. You mentioned listening at the door. The next time he comes over, present him with your wife dressed for sex, tell him what you'd like him to do to her, and then leave and go to a movie or something. Leave them alone until she calls you to come home, no matter how late. Let them get used to each other and hang out without you present.
Well that one actually wanted me involved and called me in and gave me directions during the fun. At one point he even had me stand on the bed next to them so he could suck my cock while fucking her.

We’ve had two encounters with a new bull. He’s around 50 and served as a marine. Nice thick and heavy but not particularly long cock that my wife likes.

But both times the guy has cum in under a minute(literally, have it on video) once they get to fucking. First time I was there watching and this weekend she had him in our bedroom with the door closed while I listened outside(which was exquisitely frustrating and hot).

Which, that is at least a nice compliment for my wife’s pussy which is indeed tight wet and generally fantastic. And we do appreciate the creampie cleanup and sloppy seconds we enjoy after. But she really wants a longer session with him. However as soon as the guy cums he’s starting to put his pants back on cutting off a round two. I even explicitly asked him while waking to the door if he wanted to stay for round two and he declined.

This guy wants to be a regular and says text him anytime. But if that has any chance of happening the guy has to either slow down and change positions, jerk off before coming over, let her blow him to completion first, or ya know not just get right back into pants after cumming and let her work on round two. Otherwise she’s just going to get frustrated.

He does wear a cross on his neck so I do wonder if he has some post-nut clarity guilt or something.

What would you as the cuck do in this situation? I have his number as well but communication is mostly between them now.
Years ago we met a guy who initially checked all of the boxes for the Mrs. When we took it to the hotel he was finished before she got started. Rather than recover and give it another go he made an excuse to leave in a haste. He apologized later in the week and made sure that Dawn knew the he was still very interested. Fast forward to the next hotel room and again it’s like he was running a 40 yard dash.
This time his excuse was that he was very hungry.
After this second crash and burn he asked about seeing her again!

Years ago we met a guy who initially checked all of the boxes for the Mrs. When we took it to the hotel he was finished before she got started. Rather than recover and give it another go he made an excuse to leave in a haste. He apologized later in the week and made sure that Dawn knew the he was still very interested. Fast forward to the next hotel room and again it’s like he was running a 40 yard dash.
This time his excuse was that he was very hungry.
After this second crash and burn he asked about seeing her again!
Yeah pretty much the exact same situation. And he thinks everything was great and keeps texting for another meetup. He even sent a text saying he got a new toy he wants to try…a vibrating cock ring. Like dude, the last thing you need is more stimulation.

Yeah pretty much the exact same situation. And he thinks everything was great and keeps texting for another meetup. He even sent a text saying he got a new toy he wants to try…a vibrating cock ring. Like dude, the last thing you need is more stimulation.
Prior to us going the interracial route we had met a very aggressive young white marine at a blues club. After discussing it with the Mrs we decided to go for a ride with him. After hearing the bracaddacio during the ride I found a secluded spot on the Cape Cod canal for them to play. Not only did he fizzle out like a dud bottle rocket he fell sound asleep minutes after getting his rocks off. After driving him back to the club we drove home and had real sex.

If my memory serves me he may have been her last white bf.

Not so much coach but the best encounters are usually when the bull gets to know you a little before, like on a dating site. That's been our experience

Back