Have you had gangbangs with black men

Yes I have both white gang bangs and BBC gangbangs. My Husband tells them to treat me as badly as they want to but, white guys don't seem to believe him as much the BBC's do. At times I need to be treated like a piece of ******* and BBC's are more willing to do thatView attachment 2454075
Just love how she describes her true deep needs...very real submission and need to be used like a slut! Love the pic...somewhere in there is a lucky slut surrounded by BBC!

I was truly lucky Sir
This is what makes you a sub beyond so many...you look at the opportunity to be used like a piece of fuck meat as you being lucky...which is the sign of a true sub slut...and being smoking HOT...just makes it all that much hotter!

I've been an active participant in a lot of gangbangs. Some small like 3 guys and some large like 20 males per female. I love being in the middle of a group of naked guys dressed in sheer lingerie. I love stroking their cocks while I have several sets of hands exploring my body. Then fucking all the guys. I never leave anyone out. The problem is gangbangs are hard to set up. Lots of guys want to do it, but they never show up

I don't see it the same as some who posted here. I'm not a sub, slave, or a whore. I'm there for my pleasure! You might not like it, but I have the pussy, I make the rules. Basically I'm using your cock for my pleasure. If I don't want your cock in my ass, then it's not going there.

Please don't think I'm saying there is anything wrong with getting off on being ******, we are all uniquely different

I've been an active participant in a lot of gangbangs. Some small like 3 guys and some large like 20 males per female. I love being in the middle of a group of naked guys dressed in sheer lingerie. I love stroking their cocks while I have several sets of hands exploring my body. Then fucking all the guys. I never leave anyone out. The problem is gangbangs are hard to set up. Lots of guys want to do it, but they never show up

I don't see it the same as some who posted here. I'm not a sub, slave, or a whore. I'm there for my pleasure! You might not like it, but I have the pussy, I make the rules. Basically I'm using your cock for my pleasure. If I don't want your cock in my ass, then it's not going there.

Please don't think I'm saying there is anything wrong with getting off on being ******, we are all uniquely different
Well said! I am EXACTLY the same as you on all counts (except I've never been with more than five guys at once ever).

My wife was about to, but something came up that weekend so she/we couldn't. We had booked babysitter and 4 Nigerian guys, she have fucked one of them before. So he got the other 3 involved. We'll try to set up another one in short time. She keeps asking him about it all the time ?

Back