Have you had gangbangs with black men

My wife was the center of attention for 4 very well hung black males. They respectfully used her like the BBC slut she is, each taking turns using her mouth and pussy a few times, until each guy came inside her twice. It takes some coordination to put it together and have a successful turn out and evening, but was definitely worth it. Her pussy was VERY sore the next day, but she also had the biggest smile on her face.

My wife was the center of attention for 4 very well hung black males. They respectfully used her like the BBC slut she is, each taking turns using her mouth and pussy a few times, until each guy came inside her twice. It takes some coordination to put it together and have a successful turn out and evening, but was definitely worth it. Her pussy was VERY sore the next day, but she also had the biggest smile on her face.

so bad i wasnt involved :(( how many times she done gangbangs?

I was with four black guys before. They took turns going solo with me in a close door bedroom, one after the other. It felt amazing being their whore. They really knew what they were doing, unlike my small dick husband at the time. I sucked the top off their dicks, and let all of them fuck me... and I came like a wild *******... scratching, screaming, entire body shaking violently as if I was having a grand mal seizure. But the thought of all the men in the room at the same time participating and witnessing my orgasms... omg, that would be the ultimate.

I've been an active participant in a lot of gangbangs. Some small like 3 guys and some large like 20 males per female. I love being in the middle of a group of naked guys dressed in sheer lingerie. I love stroking their cocks while I have several sets of hands exploring my body. Then fucking all the guys. I never leave anyone out. The problem is gangbangs are hard to set up. Lots of guys want to do it, but they never show up

I don't see it the same as some who posted here. I'm not a sub, slave, or a whore. I'm there for my pleasure! You might not like it, but I have the pussy, I make the rules. Basically I'm using your cock for my pleasure. If I don't want your cock in my ass, then it's not going there.

Please don't think I'm saying there is anything wrong with getting off on being ******, we are all uniquely different
Fair play be who you want to be x

Yes I have both white gang bangs and BBC gangbangs. My Husband tells them to treat me as badly as they want to but, white guys don't seem to believe him as much the BBC's do. At times I need to be treated like a piece of ******* and BBC's are more willing to do thatView attachment 2454075
I have to encourage men of all races to use my beautiful wife as their fuck-toy...
I've been an active participant in a lot of gangbangs. Some small like 3 guys and some large like 20 males per female. I love being in the middle of a group of naked guys dressed in sheer lingerie. I love stroking their cocks while I have several sets of hands exploring my body. Then fucking all the guys. I never leave anyone out. The problem is gangbangs are hard to set up. Lots of guys want to do it, but they never show up

I don't see it the same as some who posted here. I'm not a sub, slave, or a whore. I'm there for my pleasure! You might not like it, but I have the pussy, I make the rules. Basically I'm using your cock for my pleasure. If I don't want your cock in my ass, then it's not going there.

Please don't think I'm saying there is anything wrong with getting off on being ******, we are all uniquely different
My wife wants to be a wanton cum-slut at a GB...wants to be taken, passed around, degraded (no pain, but ******* and forceful 'taking' are good for her).

There are several active GB groups in Dallas; guess she's lucky. No work for us, just show up with Skyns & lube:)

Her record is using 25 condoms over 5 hours. Some men were repeats, and oral wasn't counted...but she took a lot of cocks that night!

I’ve been in a couple. I love them, and always will. What I love most is the relentlessness. There’s never a moment where something’s not thrusting in and out of one of my white holes, or a cock is exploding and dumping its load inside me body. I’d love to do more.
Proper nasty this one defo going to use her

She’s never had a “gangbang” where she’s the only woman with a bunch of men. I don’t understand why 5 guys would want to stand around holding their dicks while the one woman is getting fucked by one or two guys.

We have been to three interracial swinger’s parties. The most she has fucked is 8 men in one night. That includes me and two other husbands along with 5 single men. The larger parties that we’ve attended have 25-30 people playing. So maybe 8 married women, 4 single women, 4 or 5 husbands playing and then 10-15 single black men. The other husbands just watch. Some of the married couples are interracial, so not all the husbands are white.

Back