Have you had gangbangs with black men

We've done some gang bangs in the past. Most guys was 11 on 1. Experience taught us that about 5 guys to 2 sluts is a good mix. About ten years ago we lived in a city with a lot of Blacks, so it was easy to set up parties that were ten on two or so. If you go over 5 guys, you really need two girls because the guys get bored. The girls will also want a break, so two girls means fewer breaks in the action.

We've done some gang bangs in the past. Most guys was 11 on 1. Experience taught us that about 5 guys to 2 sluts is a good mix. About ten years ago we lived in a city with a lot of Blacks, so it was easy to set up parties that were ten on two or so. If you go over 5 guys, you really need two girls because the guys get bored. The girls will also want a break, so two girls means fewer breaks in the action.

Agree, 3 to 5 works best

Yes love 4 to 5 very comfortable had more but good to try but it’s about what is right for you we are all different

It was not a gang bang like you see in videos online, but three black guys came, one after the other, to my apartment in the early morning hours. I laid in bed and they came through my open patio door. When one left the other came in.
We want something like this. She wants three black guys one after the other.

Back