Have you ever ran into A couple/Bull youve been with outside of the Site in Public Settiing? How did it you go?

I was wondering if any couples and or Bulls have run into each other Outside of the site? Like at a dinner party or or wedding or Fishing shop around others?

Thought id ask the community and hear stories as that seems like an exciting thing to happen since peoples friends may not be in the know...

Any cool stories?

Discuss away!

We did. We were at a club with some of my wife’s coworkers. We met this guy online and he fucked my wife a few weeks prior. He walked up and said hi. My wife panicked. They guy realized we were with a group of people and he just said hi to me and walked away. Soon after we decided we were only to pick up guys when we go away on vacation

At the present time, the black man fucking my wife is a co-worker. He is also married, so we often have contact with them at social events. Both couples have something to lose, so all are careful to not step out of bounds!

At the present time, the black man fucking my wife is a co-worker. He is also married, so we often have contact with them at social events. Both couples have something to lose, so all are careful to not step out of bounds!
Oh wow that sounds…pretty dangerous lol

We have run into couples and play partners lots of time in the vanilla world (Walmart and other stores, restaurants). Never any problem. We woud chat. We used to go to lifestyle clubs frequented by a local postal clerk and her husband (and we played multiple times). Hub would see her every day at the post office. We used to play with a local banker and his wife. The wife was my *******'s former teacher and I worked with the banker on projects in my job. It's a small area and we have run into many people we went to high school and college with who are in the lifestyle (and fucked a number of them).

Back