Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

VERY true ! Even though I consider us a little less extreme than most hotwife/cuck couples, I do believe it is my duty and honor to be able to clean her after her bull has cum in her. It is awesome to be a part of their sex and do what I enjoy the most and do best. Plus I think it helps everyone involved know their place in the sexual relationship
That'd why I want u folks long term! Just love her pussy so!! Going to cock sleep in her" been getting off on clips // trust and believe!!

I have had a couple of cuckolds eat my cum out of their woman after I am done. Honestly, that ******* is nasty. I don't see any other bulls on here that are asking to get cleaned so I am guessing that they agree.
It's called attending!

I have had a couple of cuckolds eat my cum out of their woman after I am done. Honestly, that ******* is nasty. I don't see any other bulls on here that are asking to get cleaned so I am guessing that they agree.
It's simple being close their wife after being fucked my cock!!(hell like)

whenever I can, I take my cuckold a load of cum in my pussy, to cleanse me with your mouth and tongue. I like to see how she enjoys the cum from my male

The first time I tasted black cum it was in her mouth she had never kissed me so aggressive and her tongue working in my mouth was fantastic I got lost to the fact she was feeding me black cum.

And I'll bet you were demanding for more!

Back