Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
Great question, I’m a wanna be cuck and the thought of cleaning her black lover’s sperm mixed with her pussy juices is very exciting. I look forwArd to it someday soon.

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!

It makes me fell like I was giving the BBC!I LOVE it and if I make her enjoy it when he leaves I get to pump my 4" a few times until I shoot my drops in her wet pussy.

I'd love to duck and lick a black man's spermatogenesis off my wife's puss and it turns me and my wife on thinking about me ducking his big black cock

Not submissive, not gay, my dick is as big if not bigger than most of my wife's fuck buddies. With that said I love licking her cum filled, used pussy!! It's all salty and musky and creamy!! After I suck as much cum out of her as I can I fuck her hard and shoot my cum in her and mix up the seman! Then I go down on her and make her cum hard!!!

Back