Have you ever had Rough Group Sex / Used by 2 BBC ?

All this is very hot, but as one of the posters said, it can go south very quickly. Exactly. I've had anal go south very quickly several times before. That's why I strongly prefer small dicks in anal.

The kind of woman who can take big dicks at short notice with minimal prep, has probably spent hundreds of hours training her butt to take big dicks. That's really a waste of time in my eyes. You seriously do not need a big dick to have very intense and exciting anal sex.

To each their own right - I prefer them bigger, 7+ but I like it all. And I do train for the big cocks because I get them often and I don't want to shut someone down because I'm too tight.

My brother is really sick, so how I deal with it is get used by as many guys as possible. This morning was a 8.5" THICK BBC pounding my ass behind my car, then a guy that likes to ******* me with his cock, and finger my ass while he does it, then stopped to do a str8 bbc guy / his gf was away and he wanted to pound and use my ass - but too excited so he came in my mouth.

usually it is not at the time as it can be pretty hard on me. They do not know he is my Husband he tells them I am a whore he has hired for them to use and that He is paying me enough that I have few limits.

Damn - that's a legit gang bang!! Wow - I get into some all male gangbangs that can be a little ******* at first.

Back