How my addiction started!

My first time posting. Long but 100% true from about 5 or 6 years ago. Hope all enjoy.

first bbc I sucked was younger guy mid 20 college football player. Was visiting in town and wife found him on Craigslist. We were at a mardigras ball at civic center. She got him to show up in parking lot near my suv. I was so horny cause she told me about it all just few hours before. Had few drinks already so nerves was not issue. I went to truck and got in back left door open and he hurried from his car into truck. He was nervous so I layed across seat on my stomach and started putting my mouth on his cock through his boxers and rubbing him. He moaned and I could not wait longer. Reached in and pulled biggest cock I seen in person. Could feel my pulse in my head. Lol
He was still soft and I was happy because wife loves feeling a cock grew in her mouth. Guys I sucked were always hard already. The weight of his cock in my hand drove me crazy itself. Did not take long he started humping and moaning. He got mostly hard and started pushing back of my head. Jab at my throat. Wife throat fucks me with strain so I can derpthroat well but he was alot thicker.
I had a few guys hold my head while on my knees and fuck my throat and was my fav thing. So started to get so turned on beyond anything. About 5 minutes maybe and he was so hard and holding my head against his hard abs fucking my mouth and I could not move my head. Started gagging when his cock was starting to try and stretch my throat. Had never had nearly that big. I tried pushing off but he was really strong and on my stomach there was no getting enough leverage to push up. He felt me try and used one hand back of my hand and other cupping under my jaw and started pounding me telling me how he was gonna make my throat hurt for days on his black man cock. Stuff like see white boy this is what yall fucking deserve. I started to really panic and was slapping on his leg but he was down my throat and was hard to breath, way he was talking and gripping me I realized there was no use and started trying to just go with it. He noticed and was saying stuff like knew I would break you white boy now you gonna get it. He pulled me off and turned my head to look at him. Told me to tell him I owe black men my body. Omg was I turned on again. The whole thing hit me as I finally had a moment to catch my breath and think. I was still scared he would hurt me some but turned on same time. He started putting is cock in my mouth and pulling me on and off slower while verbaly assaulting me and making me say things. Me and wife always fantasies of being captured by black guys and used but never thought it would happen.
He pushed me off and I sat up while he took his shorts and shirt off and told me get naked. I started to shake I thought he was gonna ******* me cause at time I had never has more than fingers are small anal toys and he was not just big but so rough and over powering. But told me get on my knees instead of laying and suck him. Did as I was told shaking some especially since he was telling me he was gonna have his way and nothing my white boy ass could do but as he started fucking my throat hard again now my throat more ready I was right back relaxed even more than ever and was rubbing all my slimy spit on his balls and enjoying my throat being so full and trying to take every inch and do what he told me. Pulled me off by my hair and had me fill his hand with spit then shoved me back on his cock. Reached over and rubbed my slimy spit on my ass cheek and ass crack over my asshole as he slid a long finger in. Between how turned on I was and drinking I pushed back, now aucking and deepthroating him on my own. Him still talking but moaning more and telling me good cocksucker etc. As he slide another finger I jumped and he pulled them out fast and slapped my ass. Hurt when he yanked them out but he shoved them in harder. Thank good deepthroat spit is so slick. My ass was in fire and I stopped sucking so he got mad and held back my head his hips fucked my throat. Could hear all the spit under his ass and balls on the leather making noise. He forgot about my ass I guess and held his fingers still so I got adjusted. He pushed my head to his balls and held wile I felt him pulsing cum. Thought I would die he held my head down so Long on his cock. After he let go I pulled off and my head fell in his lap trying to catch my breath. He must have worried for a moment.lol
He started working another finger in my ass and I just layed enjoying to weak to move and started feeling so good I asked deeper, he started talking again and making me big for what I wanted.deeper and more fingers. He got to 4 and even ******* I started to hurt he pulled his hand out and put in front of my face still laying in his lap facing to front of car. I knew to fill it with drool. He worked it inside my ass good and went back to 4 fingers his big hand pushing deeper. Then I got scared again.fuck I was loving it and at some point in it all i had cumed under me and just notices. Right before he said now you gonna feel how string a black man is when he splits your ass and to flip over as he pushed me around hard hitting my head on other door. Before I could look up he was between my legs slapping my cock and balls with his cock. Telling me this is what whites are for. The best fucking and sucking and be a good slut and not try to get away. Nervous but got damn I wanted him so bad. His cock head pushed against my ass just parting it he learned over on me. His hard body sliding on mine with sweat and my spit all over him and squishing between his lap and my cock. As he pushed in I tried holding his history slowdown but he stopped and told me I been a good slut and now that he has broke me he was gonna take his time unless I tried to stop him and said just keep my hands on his hips.damn I wanted him now. Was so hot being told I was broken in and how I been so good.i never felt more proud. He did start working slowly back and forth half inch at a time. I started pulling on him and he pushed in past his head and stopped when he seen my jump. Said get used to it baby I'm gonna treat my new slut good so you only want black man dick from now on. Said tell your daddy you only want him to own you and talk sweet while he fuck me. Sliding on seat as he started pumping my ass made it even hotter. I never been so full of lust ever. Not even close and just started talking not even sure what I was saying. He pulled my hair to tilt my head back some as he pushed a few inches or so of his probably 9" in. No clue how far in he was but I know not all of it. He stayed what seemed like minutes that depth explains how good I was and felt and how this would be a regular thing.told me promise I would meet anytime he needed or he would stop being soft. Ofcourse I would have agreed to anything and did. He started slowly fucking me short strokes a while then long ones. Told me shut up and just enjoy being owned. No clue how long it lasted, I was knumb by now and everything just felt so good and right. My guess is 20 minutes but who knows. Felt hi. Speed up and push deeper. He had been stopping that one depth cause I'm sure it was deep as it would go cause I felt pain in my stomach when he pumped deeper few times but I was more turned on. Told daddy to cum in me please. Said I'm gonna give my boy a real man in his stomach, and knock up my slut womb. Omg I wanted it so bad and begged but he pulled out and shot across my stomach and chest long ropes then slide back in my ass few inches slowly moving as he got soft. I was trying to push down on it and he kept smiling. He sat back and immediately slid his shorts on. Grabbed rest of his stuff and slapped me on side of leg and said damn your a real slut before quickly getting out and I heard him pull off. I started feeling g if my ass was stretched or ******* but loving it. I smelled his cum and was rubbing it in and started to cum soon as I touched my cock like never before. I fell asleep for few minutes I guessed and came to then started thinking how we were in middle of civic center parking lot full of cars and people leaving and coming. I often enjoyed sucking dick in parking lots for rush but I was not screaming and being rapped then. Tried to sit up bit everything was tired and sore. I layed a while then started to get dressed. Seat was covered in slippery mess as I was. Ass sore and I climbed in front passenger seat remembering just then how it started and I got mad but only split second. Few mi utes later I started to get horny again and wished he had stayed. I texted wife but got nothing back. Tried calling and nothing. Few mi utes later she called and asked if I was OK that she had left her phone on table and did not notice it had been almost 2 hours. Said I was very good and had story to tell her. She did to as she had seduced her ex to sneak away from his wife for her to blow and ended up fucking him behind building in bushes. She wanted me yo go inside party again but told her no way. I would just wait. So she said she would be right out because wanted to fuck. Told her to stay another hour while I pictured her with her ex we both been wanting her to fuck for few reasons and about what just happened to me before I could tell her. Needless to say it was interesting ride home telling her till I *******.

Attachments

• 37841_40257075728912_528781039320368.jpeg
    37841_40257075728912_528781039320368.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 196
Back