Have you ever had Rough Group Sex / Used by 2 BBC ?

I set up with a business man bull from Chicago to meet us out in Vegas and he had some friends with him business partners. When set up for him to meet wife alone.. I was away out of state that weekend he after told me he was going to chat with her offer her to party at his hotel. Well after he spoke with her and her friends as a stranger he told me on phone, I’m going to offer them party his room where his friends will be and will hang bang them and said they were so hot he has to piss on them . I told him not sure she would be up for that and he said once they are fucking he will take her to shower for shower and video pissing all over her.. I was scared to set it up at that point.
Damn, I would love to see a video of a black bull pissing over my wife......and he could do me next if he wanted too.

It's a fine line. There's a place of surrender, of being used roughly, which is just magical. But the stars have to align for it to work, it's one of those things where a little too much ruins the whole thing.
So when can we make magic happen where in california are you

I have had two bulls meet me in a parking.they got in to my car.told me they know a area we can park.

One was infront with me and one at the back.we parked next to open area field.they told me to get undressed and took their cocks out.i was on my knees sucking when i noticed guys sitting in a car watching us.they made turns fucking me silly.one in the mouth and one in the pussy.it was great

I have had two bulls meet me in a parking.they got in to my car.told me they know a area we can park.

One was infront with me and one at the back.we parked next to open area field.they told me to get undressed and took their cocks out.i was on my knees sucking when i noticed guys sitting in a car watching us.they made turns fucking me silly.one in the mouth and one in the pussy.it was great
wow show some pics pleeze🙏🏻😋😋

Back