Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

My wife has talked to many of her close friends about sex with black men and has helped get black cock into what has turned out to be now eight different women. Hard to believe maybe but true….several of our housewives in our neighborhood, several very close long term friends, one of our long term friends early thirties ******* we have known since she was born and she always knew my wife was wild and crazy, the ******* has now convinced two of her friends to try bbc and I don’t include that but it’s a benefit and most recently my wife convinced a friend we’ve known since high school and recently divorced after 32 years of marriage to try bbc and she has gone full bbc slut like my wife! Benefit for me is I have been able to watch 6 of these ladies take bbc, a few regularly and those also let me clean them up afterwards…..of course, my wife always makes sure the only “new” pussy I get is either licking a friend clean and to another orgasm after they’ve had bbc, or tasting them on the bbc itself after he’s been inside them.

The newest convert and my wife her first time getting bbc….in my house, in our master bedroom bed!!!

View attachment 6544932
You are a legend. Getting to suck creampies out of neighborhood moms after they sneak over to fuck big black cocks in your own bed sounds amazing.

Mise à jour : Amber a dit à ******* mari qu'elle fantasmait de se faire baiser par un homme noir bien doté et qu'elle adorerait l'essayer. Grâce au pouvoir de la suggestion, la graine a été plantée. Restez à l'écoute.
Mais pourquoi donc mettre ******* mari au courant c'est stupide car c'est bien plus existant de le tromper avec des Noirs sans qu'il le sache !!!!!! Après tout si mon cœur appartient en partie à mon mari ! Mon corps ma BOUCHE mon Abricot mes Seins mes Fesses mon Cul Appartienne à MOÎ et aux HOMMES NOÎRS !!!!! Les joies de l'ADULTÈRE les filles rien n'est plus Existant entousiasmant ! C'est un devoir mesdames pour toutes Épouses de cocufier ******* époux avec des vrais hommes des Noirs quoî !!!! S'il est au courant il n'y a plus de fantaisie ! Moi me moquer d'àlain mon Cornu avec mes amants noir me rende folle de joie que du Bonheur !!!!!!! Vivez les Joies de L'ADÛLTAÏRE Mesdames !!!!!!!

Back