Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

My wife has talked to many of her close friends about sex with black men and has helped get black cock into what has turned out to be now eight different women. Hard to believe maybe but true….several of our housewives in our neighborhood, several very close long term friends, one of our long term friends early thirties ******* we have known since she was born and she always knew my wife was wild and crazy, the ******* has now convinced two of her friends to try bbc and I don’t include that but it’s a benefit and most recently my wife convinced a friend we’ve known since high school and recently divorced after 32 years of marriage to try bbc and she has gone full bbc slut like my wife! Benefit for me is I have been able to watch 6 of these ladies take bbc, a few regularly and those also let me clean them up afterwards…..of course, my wife always makes sure the only “new” pussy I get is either licking a friend clean and to another orgasm after they’ve had bbc, or tasting them on the bbc itself after he’s been inside them.

The newest convert and my wife her first time getting bbc….in my house, in our master bedroom bed!!!

IMG_6525.jpeg

I am a teacher and several years ago I had a student who was clearly bi racial. She was a young high school student and told me that she knew my wife. Her mom married a black man and she was also step sister to my wife's best friend. The friend had connection to black men because of her step sister and began dating them. After experiencing how much better the sex is with black guys, the friend convinced my wife to go black. Apparently my wife and her friend used to spend a lot of time at the home of the girls mom where there were many black guys who hung out there. My student knew more about my wife's sexual activities than I did.

I have to ensure I protect my identity in this lifestyle from my family, friends, coworkers and employer. The problems I would encounter if revealed would be devastating. Therefore I do not discuss my interest or adventures with anyone outside the lifestyle. However, there is a beautiful women I work with by the named of Amber that I sense has an interest in black men. Usually during lunch if we see a hot bull she will make a comment about him. I would love to introduce her to her first black experience, but I must tread lightly. She is in her mid 40's but could pass for even being 29. Petite, 5'0", blonde, blue eyed with a magnificent set of artificially enhanced D cup breasts. Always dresses sexy and has that "Fuck Me" aura about her.

Asked her if she is attracted to black men and she did admit to fantasizing about them. Told her I have had a black lover and enjoyed it and it sparked a bunch of questions. The topic now comes up more often and I am feeling her out as to if she would be interested and move forward without revealing myself as a black cock slut. She is married and the next discussion will be how her husband woul feel about her fantasy. Stay tuned.
For a short time I introduced my cousin to the lifestyle. She had recently left a bad marriage and needed to have some fun and I know black men were always something that caught her eye. Unfortunately she went completely wild with pretty much any man that looked at her and soon had another bun in the oven.

My wife has talked to many of her close friends about sex with black men and has helped get black cock into what has turned out to be now eight different women. Hard to believe maybe but true….several of our housewives in our neighborhood, several very close long term friends, one of our long term friends early thirties ******* we have known since she was born and she always knew my wife was wild and crazy, the ******* has now convinced two of her friends to try bbc and I don’t include that but it’s a benefit and most recently my wife convinced a friend we’ve known since high school and recently divorced after 32 years of marriage to try bbc and she has gone full bbc slut like my wife! Benefit for me is I have been able to watch 6 of these ladies take bbc, a few regularly and those also let me clean them up afterwards…..of course, my wife always makes sure the only “new” pussy I get is either licking a friend clean and to another orgasm after they’ve had bbc, or tasting them on the bbc itself after he’s been inside them.

The newest convert and my wife her first time getting bbc….in my house, in our master bedroom bed!!!

View attachment 6544932
Wow

I have unconfirmed suspicions about my wife. We were recently at a friend's wedding, and I overheard some of a sex conversation between my wife and a few of the other bridesmaids. They were behind a little curtain, not knowing I was there, and they were talking about having only "one dick for the rest of time" and someone said that the bride had "gotten around enough." Another said she "tried a lot of penis," and my wife said "Yeah, a LOT," and the other one just said the name of the super well hung black guy my wife fucked in college. They all burst out laughing and one of them added "Yeah, like I said, a LOT of penis!" and they kept laughing. Thing is, only my wife went to that college. I assume she introduced the bride and at least some of these girls to him.

I have unconfirmed suspicions about my wife. We were recently at a friend's wedding, and I overheard some of a sex conversation between my wife and a few of the other bridesmaids. They were behind a little curtain, not knowing I was there, and they were talking about having only "one dick for the rest of time" and someone said that the bride had "gotten around enough." Another said she "tried a lot of penis," and my wife said "Yeah, a LOT," and the other one just said the name of the super well hung black guy my wife fucked in college. They all burst out laughing and one of them added "Yeah, like I said, a LOT of penis!" and they kept laughing. Thing is, only my wife went to that college. I assume she introduced the bride and at least some of these girls to him.
That happens, for sure. I've had college girls I fucked introduce me to their friends who weren't at the same college. Then some of them introduce others.

Well, I was deeply involved in this "lifestyle" for a couple years back in the early 90s when I was in college.
I guess to be honest the trigger that started the snowball that brought me to where I am now was stuff that our te en da ughter was doing a couple years ago. Unbeknownst to her, her phone was backing up to my cloud, so she was 'sharing' tons of pictures and videos to me,

Well, I was deeply involved in this "lifestyle" for a couple years back in the early 90s when I was in college.
I guess to be honest the trigger that started the snowball that brought me to where I am now was stuff that our te en da ughter was doing a couple years ago. Unbeknownst to her, her phone was backing up to my cloud, so she was 'sharing' tons of pictures and videos to me,
Definitely a lot of daus are in the lifestyle and m oms get the idea from them.

That happens, for sure. I've had college girls I fucked introduce me to their friends who weren't at the same college. Then some of them introduce others.
This blows my mind. I've had little rumors spread about me and it led to a few hookups, but it's always been a game of convenience. Like a girl told her friends that I was really hung and good, and then either when we broke up or when I was alone with the friends (and not dating the girl, just fucking), the friends would come onto me because it was easy - we were already acquainted and nearby. It's like I was "the talk of the town," but apparently some guys are the talk of several towns! I guess that's the difference between huge and MONSTER cocks lol

This blows my mind. I've had little rumors spread about me and it led to a few hookups, but it's always been a game of convenience. Like a girl told her friends that I was really hung and good, and then either when we broke up or when I was alone with the friends (and not dating the girl, just fucking), the friends would come onto me because it was easy - we were already acquainted and nearby. It's like I was "the talk of the town," but apparently some guys are the talk of several towns! I guess that's the difference between huge and MONSTER cocks lol
A lot is the size, yeah, but also what we do with women. A guy whose cock may not be the biggest can be more successful if he uses women hard, pushes their limits. They're gonna tell their girlfriends how good it was, and word gets around.

I have to ensure I protect my identity in this lifestyle from my family, friends, coworkers and employer. The problems I would encounter if revealed would be devastating. Therefore I do not discuss my interest or adventures with anyone outside the lifestyle. However, there is a beautiful women I work with by the named of Amber that I sense has an interest in black men. Usually during lunch if we see a hot bull she will make a comment about him. I would love to introduce her to her first black experience, but I must tread lightly. She is in her mid 40's but could pass for even being 29. Petite, 5'0", blonde, blue eyed with a magnificent set of artificially enhanced D cup breasts. Always dresses sexy and has that "Fuck Me" aura about her.

Asked her if she is attracted to black men and she did admit to fantasizing about them. Told her I have had a black lover and enjoyed it and it sparked a bunch of questions. The topic now comes up more often and I am feeling her out as to if she would be interested and move forward without revealing myself as a black cock slut. She is married and the next discussion will be how her husband woul feel about her fantasy. Stay tuned.
Look forward to hearing more.

For years I did my best to keep my desires secret. Only my sister knew and she already understood the lifestyle. It wasn't till the last few years I confided in friends who had gotten divorced or separated. I am proud to say that a few of the cases were very successful and they still thank me today. Life is too short not to experience the best life has to offer♠️I
I think you said a whole lot there, "Life is too short not to experience the best life has to offer♠️" Couldn't agree more.

Back