Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

What happened with the failure?
Her and I were long time friends and I knew she was having some marriage troubles but her husband was in the military and deployed. She gave me the story he said that while he was deployed he understood she had needs as long as she understood he had needs as well. I introduced her to some people and she ended up getting with a man that was not someone I knew or introduced her to. Her husband caught her and she told him I had ****** her into cheating and it was all my idea and she had told me no so many times.

Her and I were long time friends and I knew she was having some marriage troubles but her husband was in the military and deployed. She gave me the story he said that while he was deployed he understood she had needs as long as she understood he had needs as well. I introduced her to some people and she ended up getting with a man that was not someone I knew or introduced her to. Her husband caught her and she told him I had ****** her into cheating and it was all my idea and she had told me no so many times.
Well that is tough on a friendship.

That is totally wrong! Not what a friend should do at all !

Please don't let this one negative event discourage you, but keep going! Please stay brave, especially in the interest of your girlfriends and other women!

Back