Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

Ok, on with the story. I called her later in the week to learn more about her and do a little background check. She had two *******, lived in a nice middle class neighborhood and worked for the school didtrict. I don't know what it is, but teachers and staff are the hornyous group I gave encountered. Finally I asked her to send me some sexually explicit pictures of herself to make sure she was sincere. Well she checked out and had her come to a nice hotel room to meet one of my bulls last Saturday afternoon. I told her I would be present for her security and to leave her husband at home if she wanted this. She agreed and asked if we could video it for her husband. We agreed but if that was the case we would be wearing masquerade masks to protect our identities.

I met Brenda at the bar of the hotel and she came in wearing a hot spagehetti strap short dress with heels. She's a hot brunette with perky firm youthful breasts and a tight butt. Definetly dressed to ******* and we had a *******. I told her she would be meeting Alex at the bar and I would be leaving her just before he arrived. I told her it would be an extreme part of the thrill meeting him in public and then going up to the hotel room with him in full sight. She was so nervous and so excited that she said her panties were already wet. My cell went off and I received a text from Alex that he was coming in. Time for me to go and I will be waiting for you in the hotel room. I walked over to the elevator lobby but just in view as he entered the bar and they made eye contact. She smiled and I knew this was going to happen. I went to the room which was a nice sized suite and waited about twenty minutes before there was a knock on the door.

They entered with smiles on their faces and Alex gave me a big hug and kiss and thanked me for setting him up with Brenda. She is a petite 5'3" with long slender legs and Alex is a muscular toned 6'3" and I couldn't wait to watch him start pounding her. Alex took control and took her into his arms, embraced her and gave her a deep French kiss while putting his hand on her ass pulling her tight to his groin so she could feel his erection. She moaned and grinded herself right back into his manhood. He spun her around raised her arms where she put her hands around his neck and he ran his hands all up and down her body. He lowered her arms and pulled the straps down off her dress dropping her dress to the ground. She had a perfect set of enhanced B/C cups and not wearing a bra and a sheer set of thong panties. She ripped them off her revealing the QoS tattoo over her pussy and the same fuck me tattoo I wore at the beach. On her ass she had "Black Owned" on one cheek and "Use Me" on the other. She was no answer. He stepped back and undid his belt buckle, dropped his pants and took off his shirt revealing his perfectly toned body. He sat down on the couch and began to stroke his massive cock which was about 10 inches. Her eyes were fixated and she was drawn to it like a moth to a flame and sucked down on it as much as she could take. I was surprised that she took at least half of him and was impressed with her talent. Her eyes fixated on his as she sucked his cock.

He stood up and picked her up doing a standing 69 as she wrapped her legs around his head while she continued sucking his cock inverted as he drove his tongue into her wet pussy. With one hand he laid her down with her head over the edge of the bed and started throat fucking her while his huge fingers stroked her clit and fucked her pussy. Her pussy was drenched and she was ready for him. He picked her up and Kaiden her on the bed ready for some deep penetration. She raised her arms over her head and arched her back in submission as she spread her legs wide. He put her legs over his shoulders and inserted the big head of his cock into her drenched pussy. His thick cock caused her pussy lips to stretch making a perfect seal as with each stroke he drove a little deeper. She already convulsed into herbfurst orgasm while he simultaneously drove his cock balls deep into her. She wrapped her legs around his lower back while he buried her underneath him driving his tongue deep in her mouth. She moaned with delight as he began his thrusts into her swollen pussy. She was in exstacy.

I know Alex because I know this women knew how to throw him into a frenzy and this was either going to work or he was going to rip her start. He reached around for her legs and placed them over his shoulders again and began the deep strokes ever faster and faster. She is lucky she had two ******* vaginally because she took his full strokes well but now his speed would increase having his swollen balls slap her ass turning them black and blue. I had explained to her that he was in control and he would cum wherever he wanted and it looked like when he was ready he would flood her pussy with his hot cum.There was a lot if cleaning up for me to do since he is a heavy cummer. She knew what she wanted and did her homework. Of course I was filming the whole thing but all I could see were her legs. I knew she was under there some where because I could hear her. She was hooked.

More to cum, no pun intended.

I will wrap it up here. He fucked her on and off for an hour and shot a load in her in all three holes. She told him she was his anytime he wanted her and he said he would be calling her. He looked at me and said she's ready for a good gangbang, set it up. I told her she just experienced the tip of the iceberg. She said she wanted it and said this is what real sex is. I want to be locked up in a room and fucked for a week! I told her I could arrange that.

She laid there still hyper ventilating when I laid down by her side with my body laying over her right arm, my left arm holding her left wrist, and my right arm fondling her breasts, belly, and pussy. She just looked at me not know how to react when I did a lip lock on her and thrust my tongue down her throat. She began to moan and arch her back. I released her tongue and told her she could take a lot more. I ran my tongue down her body and started sucking on her pussy. I was able to suck out a mouth full of cum and deposited it in her mouth. I got naked and put on my 10 inch strap-on and mounted her missionary style. I slid into with almost no resistance and fucked her hard and managed to give her several orgasms. I got up and took off my strapon and sat on her face and grinded my pussy over her mouth. Her tongue knew what to do and she had me cum and a squirted in her mouth. She's swallowed every drop and shouted I love it. She was mine.

I will wrap it up here. He fucked her on and off for an hour and shot a load in her in all three holes. She told him she was his anytime he wanted her and he said he would be calling her. He looked at me and said she's ready for a good gangbang, set it up. I told her she just experienced the tip of the iceberg. She said she wanted it and said this is what real sex is. I want to be locked up in a room and fucked for a week! I told her I could arrange that.

She laid there still hyper ventilating when I laid down by her side with my body laying over her right arm, my left arm holding her left wrist, and my right arm fondling her breasts, belly, and pussy. She just looked at me not know how to react when I did a lip lock on her and thrust my tongue down her throat. She began to moan and arch her back. I released her tongue and told her she could take a lot more. I ran my tongue down her body and started sucking on her pussy. I was able to suck out a mouth full of cum and deposited it in her mouth. I got naked and put on my 10 inch strap-on and mounted her missionary style. I slid into with almost no resistance and fucked her hard and managed to give her several orgasms. I got up and took off my strapon and sat on her face and grinded my pussy over her mouth. Her tongue knew what to do and she had me cum and a squirted in her mouth. She's swallowed every drop and shouted I love it. She was mine.
A wonderful finale to the experience you orchestrated.

It's happening this weekend! Thought it would take weeks but Amber gets her first black dick this Saturday night. I set it up and will be there to coach along with her husband. I will be doing him too so he gets to have fun also and I'll be cleaning her up. She will be going bareback and can't wait to have her pussy filled with black cum. Can't wait to suck it out of her pussy and she will be mine.
that sounds great . it is a wonderful story _ such a pitty that my wife had no friend like you .

We met for lunch in preparation for an interview about a new hospital. One of my Bulls who is a doctor by the way (and has the stature of Bubba Smith) was nearby and stepped over to introduce himself briefly and to ask me if we were getting together this weekend. "Oh most definitely" I answered with a look in my eye she picked up on. She had no idea of anything about my personal life and asked me if I was dating him. "You might say that" I answered in a way that raised her imagination. "He's magnificent and a doctor too. He would be quite a catch" she said. "Oh yes he is" I said. "You sound as if you already know him very well" she said. "Oh I know him very well" implying that I know him very intimately. She pretty much figured it out that I knew him sexually. I could tell she wanted to know more so I asked her if she had ever been with a black man. She said no but has fantasized about it often. She interviewed a lot of professional black athletes and a lot of them have white wives who she envied. Their reputation in bed and financial affluence is a great combination. Are they really that well endowed "she asked and I said she has no idea. So I went out on a limb and told her I could make it happen for her if she was interested and guaranteed her complete descretion. She blushed and said "Oh my god". "He has a lot of friends and they would be very interested in you" I said. She continued to blush, laugh and roll her eyes to the back of her head. Well if you ever want the black experience give me a call and we can work out the details. She was speechless but took my personal phone number and we went on to other topics. Well the hook was set and let the power of suggestion do its work.

You have no idea what it does to a woman when she is afforded a realistic opportunity to actually experience a powerful sexual fantasy and get away with it. It took a month but I did get a phone call and I asked her what her interests were. She was interested in a one on one experience especially with, lets call him Bubba she met a month ago. Her primary concern was complete descretion and privacy since that kind of exposure and revelation would ruin her carreer and marriage. I explained that the whole thing could be set up at my house with nobody knowing that she was even there. I have no immediate neighbors and complete privacy outdoors. It could even be arranged at night if she wanted. A visit to my home for her comfort was arranged and she was comfortable with my home. I showed her a mild video of me with one of my well endowed Bulls and all she said was "Oh my god! I don't know if I could handle that size" I said. "Oh yes you can and you are going to love it and you will be surprised what your vagina can accommodate once it adjusts to your new lover". I pulled out a thick 10" dildo and told her she could take it with her to see if she can handle it. " If not you better forget it" I told her. So I said when you are ready I will set it up. The next day she called and the date was set for next Sunday afternoon. Her first encounter was incredible and over the next four months she had six more encounters with each more intense than the last.
I have replied to you how much I love your stories, but wanted to say that as I cannot view your profile, cannot see your posting, so this one is new to me. I cannot begin to tell you how exciting it is of how you recruit/ encourage/ enlighten other ladies into the lifestyle. I thank you as it is, as you know very well, something that many white women think about, and once they experience it, and especially if they can do it discreetly, will jump at the chance. Also, as you stated, most will continue to experience the please of black men. What you have done and do, is exciting (to say the least) motivational and encouraging. Thank you again for sharing your life's pleasures. Greg

She laid there still hyper ventilating when I laid down by her side with my body laying over her right arm, my left arm holding her left wrist, and my right arm fondling her breasts, belly, and pussy. She just looked at me not know how to react when I did a lip lock on her and thrust my tongue down her throat. She began to moan and arch her back. I released her tongue and told her she could take a lot more. I ran my tongue down her body and started sucking on her pussy. I was able to suck out a mouth full of cum and deposited it in her mouth. I got naked and put on my 10 inch strap-on and mounted her missionary style. I slid into with almost no resistance and fucked her hard and managed to give her several orgasms. I got up and took off my strapon and sat on her face and grinded my pussy over her mouth. Her tongue knew what to do and she had me cum and a squirted in her mouth. She's swallowed every drop and shouted I love it. She was mine.2 more
I have commented before to you Angelina1264, and can attest, as I have worked at hospitals for decades, it is not uncommon for wild action to take place, both on and off campus. Secondly, I recently watched a video, and the college girl that was interviewed, said she had been getting wild, but still wanted 3 things. The 1st I cannot say on here, the 2nd is to have a gangbang, and the 3rd was to have sex with a black man. So, as I said before, I really believe, rightly or not, but many, many white women want to at least experience sex with a black man once. After that, I also think many will return. Someone said about breaking up marriages. I will only say that, maybe because we are swingers so biased, but if one woman talks about BBC to another, it is not breaking up a marriage. If it is sound, again this is maybe because we are okay with consensual non-monogamy, but a woman is going to do what she wants. Either cheat or talk her husband into it, if that is wrong, explain the about 50 % divorce rate, and sex has a lot to do with it. Someone said things about how when one likes this or that, they talk about it. I know this from my time in sales. You like this restaurant, this store, whatever, you will talk. Same goes for BBC. Being a white male, I cannot say for sure, but I love that my wife loves it, and can only say that if someone knows, or asks, she will let them know how great it is. (sadly, when she made adult movies and photo shoots, it was not with black men) We are getting older, and want to experience the best we can in all aspects of our life; and that includes black men. ( we have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, so, yep, love it) Oh, I have to say, being in Tampa, we are in the middle of many areas to enjoy the pleasures of BBC.

Picture a hot trophy wife with a perfect tight muscle toned bikini body wanting to have the Bulls piss on her. You never know how some beautiful women just crave and fantasize about that level of submission.
This has got to be the hottest thing I've read in a long time. I crave to hear more about her being this nasty.

Mais pourquoi donc en parler a ******* mari c'est bien plus exitant sî celui ne sait rien c'est ça un vraie cocu !!! Je ne comprends pas cette mode absurde que le mari soit au courant ! Rîdicule et pas Amusant !!!!!!!

It's happening this weekend! Thought it would take weeks but Amber gets her first black dick this Saturday night. I set it up and will be there to coach along with her husband. I will be doing him too so he gets to have fun also and I'll be cleaning her up. She will be going bareback and can't wait to have her pussy filled with black cum. Can't wait to suck it out of her pussy and she will be mine.
Holy *******! My hubs need to read this!

Back