Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

My first wife was enticed/recruited into interracial by a close friend. She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion behind my back. My question is WHY do white women feel it necessary to recruit others into the lifestyle? Does it validate what you do? Does it feel good to help women destroy their marriage? Ladies, why recruit your female friends into the interracial lifestyle?
no one forces these women to do anything. they make the decision as an individual. they are responsible for that decision & for their marriage. no one else

you can lead a horse to water, but he makes the decision, whether or not, to *******.

I have been wondering and asking this question for awhile now and never get a clear answer. For the white ladies here who engage in interracial sexual relations, WHY is it important for you to recruit other white women into the lifestyle? You already have your black man or men and are able to enjoy the experience. But why recruit other women, some of whom may be married, to have sex with black men? Do you enjoy breaking up marriages or relationships? I really would love for some woman on here to give me a coherent and logical answer. PLEASE!
here is a partial answer i gave another poster;

"no one forces these women to do anything. they make the decision as an individual. they are responsible for that decision & for their marriage, no one else. no one holds a gun to their head.

you can lead a horse to water, but he makes the decision, whether or not, to *******".

Back