have any of you ladies ever met a black guy while out running errands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of the ladies meet there black men in this site and on other sites. However any of you ladies ever been out just running errands whether out shopping or getting nails done. An had a black guy hit on you. Evan just start a conversation with you. Which leads to you and which hooking up that same day. I live in Detroit area I date white women and can remember one going for a running meeting this one lady where ended up hooking up that same day. I Can understand going to the bar at night and hooking up when you meet someone at the bar. What about just out and about just running errands

My first was an American serviceman who was housed at RAF Brize Norton in the late eighties who offered to carry my shopping home to my married quarter flat and called me Maam.
I was in my early twenties and came over all unnecessary as tottered home and spoke with him
Wasn't long afterwards that day that was hanging on to the kitchen for all I was worth accepting my first black guy.
Many years of bliss followed whilst my husband was on exercise lol

I know a lot of the ladies meet there black men in this site and on other sites. However any of you ladies ever been out just running errands whether out shopping or getting nails done. An had a black guy hit on you. Evan just start a conversation with you. Which leads to you and which hooking up that same day. I live in Detroit area I date white women and can remember one going for a running meeting this one lady where ended up hooking up that same day. I Can understand going to the bar at night and hooking up when you meet someone at the bar. What about just out and about just running errands
My wife has met guys at the mall or while doing errands. I have gotten calls or texts from her stating she wouldn’t be home for a while.

The whole reason for dressing well when I go out just running errands is because black guys might be out where I am. Black men are so good at making eye contact, a gentle nice smile and then coming over and talking. Even if it doesn’t work out, it is the reason why I and I think many women dress well. In hopes that some handsome man will talk to us.

Giggles...my car was brand new. I stopped at the grocery store one night after work. I was wearing a sweater dress with stiletto heel boots. I was getting out of the car, careful to be ladylike, when I noticed a car pulled up behind mine. This amazing hot black man in a gorgeous S63 rolls down his window and says “i had to get a closer look at the gorgeous woman in the beautiful car”. He asked a couple of questions about the car, then asks me where my man is and why he let me out alone. “Cuz baby, if you were single, I’d ask to take you for a drive”....me “baby, if I were single, I’d take YOU for a ride”. And I walked away. I kinda regret walking away

That has happened to me a few times and I love the thought of the spontaneous hook up. Plus I love daytime sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back