have any of you ladies ever met a black guy while out running errands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of the ladies meet there black men in this site and on other sites. However any of you ladies ever been out just running errands whether out shopping or getting nails done. An had a black guy hit on you. Evan just start a conversation with you. Which leads to you and which hooking up that same day. I live in Detroit area I date white women and can remember one going for a running meeting this one lady where ended up hooking up that same day. I Can understand going to the bar at night and hooking up when you meet someone at the bar. What about just out and about just running errands

Once met a handsome black man on my train ride into work my car was in the shop. He was so handsome and charming. He got off at one stop to wait with me for my next train. Ended with me bent over on the train platform getting a good pounding. Was so hot I still have flash backs every time I see that train platform.
wow,so wild n erotic all at once!

I'm liking the response to my post looks like i might need to pay attention when out running errands at grocery store or the mall. I will skip the gym for meeting women for one i own all my gym equipment in my house. Second a good friend made a good point about meeting women at the gym. That once you meet and hook up if it goes side ways that you have to always see that person every time you go to the gym. An he said he's not willinh to change gym's so for that reason the gym is off limits for him picking up women but said they been in there ready to go.

The whole reason for dressing well when I go out just running errands is because black guys might be out where I am. Black men are so good at making eye contact, a gentle nice smile and then coming over and talking. Even if it doesn’t work out, it is the reason why I and I think many women dress well. In hopes that some handsome man will talk to us.
I need to come to your city to see you

Soooo, I’m the first one to encourage someone to speak to a stranger. I give the usual “make eye contact and say something funny”. And there I am, grocery shopping and selecting a sweet potato, when this hot AF black gentlemen looks at me, smiles and asks, “ so how do you pick one? Do you like the lighter skin ones or the darker skin ones”. Me “I look for the clean ones that aren’t beat up”. :LOL: And after i said it, I realized what was happening and said that I didn’t really know, lol. And he’s walking away. Sooo. There’s that.

In hindsight, I am not in the mindset to be looking for a new guy, so I wasn’t “on my game” so to speak. I’m also always hesitant to think someone is trying to meet me. So I can be slow lol. I’m just friendly and assume others are the same without motive.

Once I realized what happened, I felt bad. Maybe he’s a player and it was just another time at bat that didn’t work. Or maybe he was the guy that has to work a little harder at that kind of thing. My gut says he’s experienced and moved on fast without a second thought lol. But I was thinking about this post and just wanted to remind the guys that sometimes...she might be someone who’d be interested but she’s slow lol. Or she’s not currently looking. Don’t stop trying!

Last edited:
Yeah, at a Walmart close to home. Smoking weed which made me slutty horny. Dressed in a tight short skirt and heels, and for some reason kept dropping my keys, and bending over with my phat ass high in the air. I'm so clumsy some times. Got approached by a black guy. But he had no game, and I wasn't about to do all the work for him. The way I see it, if a man doesn't know how to close the deal, he'll be a dud in bed. Even black guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back