Have any cuckolds been spanked by their wife's bull?

Ronnieboy

Male
From
UK
I was beaten badly five years ago, by her Bull;

I had been very disrespectful to her a few hours before he was due to visit, we had an argument, I lost my temper and shouted at her,
(it was only his 4th visit), and he could see that she was upset when he arrived as she wasn't her usual self,
he asked what was wrong (thinking that she didn't want his visit),

she explained that I had spoken out of turn & upset her, to which he replied that maybe she should punish me and teach me a lesson,

Sharon told him, I am upset and not in the mood right now; she then told him, maybe you should leave,

he said: "would you like me to correct him for you?" I was standing in front of them both as they were chatting. Thinking for a moment, what the hell is happening here,

Sharon replied, "if you want to do it, then do it !." I had enough of him!

The Bull told me to strip to my Panties; I said no, shouted at him and told him to FO,
He punched me, I fell to the floor, he then grabbed me by the hair and roughly told me, Get down to your panties right now or else!

he then had me bend over one of his knees before locking his other leg over mine, and he then pulled my panties down and gave me the beating of my life,

When the Bull was satisfied that I had been suitably corrected, he told me to stand in the corner, facing the wall for some "Corner Time", hands on my head, Panties still around my knees. I was left there for about 15 very long minutes while they chatted & kissed.

I was ordered to come & kneel before them & apology to Sharon, which I did; Sharon then told me to thank her Bull (I again did this without question). Still kneeling before them, he removed her clothing; they then had Sex in front of me while I watched.

When the Bull left, Sharon admitted that seeing me Spanked over the Knee of her Bull was very erotic. I
t hasn't happened since, but I'm sure if I step out of line again, it will

I was beaten badly five years ago, by her Bull;

I had been very disrespectful to her a few hours before he was due to visit, we had an argument, I lost my temper and shouted at her,
(it was only his 4th visit), and he could see that she was upset when he arrived as she wasn't her usual self,
he asked what was wrong (thinking that she didn't want his visit),

she explained that I had spoken out of turn & upset her, to which he replied that maybe she should punish me and teach me a lesson,

Sharon told him, I am upset and not in the mood right now; she then told him, maybe you should leave,

he said: "would you like me to correct him for you?" I was standing in front of them both as they were chatting. Thinking for a moment, what the hell is happening here,

Sharon replied, "if you want to do it, then do it !." I had enough of him!

The Bull told me to strip to my Panties; I said no, shouted at him and told him to FO,
He punched me, I fell to the floor, he then grabbed me by the hair and roughly told me, Get down to your panties right now or else!

he then had me bend over one of his knees before locking his other leg over mine, and he then pulled my panties down and gave me the beating of my life,

When the Bull was satisfied that I had been suitably corrected, he told me to stand in the corner, facing the wall for some "Corner Time", hands on my head, Panties still around my knees. I was left there for about 15 very long minutes while they chatted & kissed.

I was ordered to come & kneel before them & apology to Sharon, which I did; Sharon then told me to thank her Bull (I again did this without question). Still kneeling before them, he removed her clothing; they then had Sex in front of me while I watched.

When the Bull left, Sharon admitted that seeing me Spanked over the Knee of her Bull was very erotic. I
t hasn't happened since, but I'm sure if I step out of line again, it will

Now THAT is a great punishment. The humiliation of being bent over and spanked in PANTIES by my wife's bull instantly makes me go hard.....but the fact of having to do "corner time" with my panties still pulled down in front of them.....well now I am just soaked LOL :love:

Back