Have a Question (for white husbands but others can weigh in) and Wonder if My Fantasy is Reasonable or Selfish?

i think when you have specifics about what the man should be like then its not so much about you wanting your wife to enjoy sex with another man. i've chatted with lots of cucks and this is one thing i'm surprised very few men understand when they say they love their wives and want her to enjoy, yet have their own ideas about what's best for their wives. she might want to have sex with an incontinent 98 year old but i bet that's not what you want for her, right?

if u love your wife and truly want her to experience great sex, then let her go and pick what she likes. If your really, really think you know better show her what better looks like and let her decide.

i think when you have specifics about what the man should be like then its not so much about you wanting your wife to enjoy sex with another man. i've chatted with lots of cucks and this is one thing i'm surprised very few men understand when they say they love their wives and want her to enjoy, yet have their own ideas about what's best for their wives. she might want to have sex with an incontinent 98 year old but i bet that's not what you want for her, right?

if u love your wife and truly want her to experience great sex, then let her go and pick what she likes. If your really, really think you know better show her what better looks like and let her decide.
I agree she should pick what she wants to enjoy that’s the right way

Back