Haulover Beach

LOVE Haulover! Wishing we could join you there...will be there in March. So many beautiful BBC there that love to give all the lovely wives a nice show for sure. Love it when they initiate friendly engagement with the wives and husbands!...an absolutely wonderful experience.

Well Christmas Day was *******. There were some out but we all left because of the wind. It’s made it exceedingly colder than it was.
With the weather projected to be much better, who is going on Saturday !! Anyone staying overnight ???

LOVE Haulover! Wishing we could join you there...will be there in March. So many beautiful BBC there that love to give all the lovely wives a nice show for sure. Love it when they initiate friendly engagement with the wives and husbands!...an absolutely wonderful experience.
How do they engage?

We've only been there Thursdays through Saturday during Spring and Fall. There was typically plenty to see during the days that we have been there. Sex is not allowed on the beach. If you are looking to hook up with some BBC, I would suggest that you stay later in the afternoon and have the fortitude to approach some of the guys to engage in friendly conversation. Everyone there seems to be approachable and friendly. Then just direct your conversation to what you are interested in having your wife experience. You would need to agree on where you would like to connect with them, after leaving the beach...possible options being a hotel in the area...their place of recommendation or even plan on meeting at Trapeze Swingers Club which is little North of Haulover Beach. Bottom line is that I am confident that you will have options in getting your wife some BBC from Haulover Beach. I am hoping that some "locals" to Haulover may chime-in on this and give specific advice and direction.

Back