Has your wife taken it too far?

I got out of control many times especially when we were out of town. When I would meet a guy that my hubby contacted through the internet or magazine and he was nasty like I like I was a real slut. The first time we met him I did it all. Sucking his DICK rimming his asshole letting him fuck my ass and pussy. I swallowed his cum and if he wanted to piss down my throat I eagerly let him. What ever he wanted to do I was willing and able. We went to an adult book store in a neighboring city and the guy behind the counter was a tall slim black guy. I was dressed like a slut as usual. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. The hubby and I walked up to the counter and every one there was staring. I have been told that I am a stone cold Fox with a body that kills. There was other women in there but I was the hottest by far. I had a CD in my hand that was about interracial cuckold life style and the black guy on the cover was huge. I asked the guy behind the counter if he had any more CD like this one. He said sure but it's in the back if you want to come to the back and help look that would be great but your husband has to stay here. I jumped at the chance to to be alone with this guy. We walked to the back and every one knew what was going on. He took me back there and he had a big black dick that I was sucking before he could close the curtain. He had a chair back there where I rode his black dick while a crowd gathered around. He told me to be loud and vocal. He asked me am I a slut for black DICK only and I screamed yes I am. He made me say it out loud so every one could hear. I asked him if I could rim his ass and he made me say it several times almost begging for it. My husband told me later the guys were grabbing their dicks and some even pulled their cocks out. While I rimmed his asshole he was saying what a white married slut I was for black DICK and giving the crowd a description of what I was doing and how good I was rimming his asshole. He finally shot his load down my throat. When he finished he asked me do you want me to get you some more black dick to fuck you after you finish cleaning my cock? I said yes but I want big black dicks. When we came out I of course was naked and my husband and I told the black guys that I was going to fuck what our hotel room number was and I think there was 5 that followed us then but more showed up. I was taking a black dick in my ass, pussy and mouth at once for the next few hours. We made it clear that I only wanted black dick but if any white guys wanted to come and jack off while watching that was fine. I did suck some white dicks but most of them just came in my mouth and I swallowed every load of cum that came my way. It was a great night and after every one left we ended up staying another night but that is another story. I would have to say I got a bit out of hand that night. But it was a great night of fucking. My husband ate the cream pies for a while.
Amazing

Back